Rumor:information about Halo 4. (Speculation)

Spartans!!!

I dont know if this has been posted here befor, so I thought of sharing it with you.

Linky
LEWAA 10 OUT

it looks like master chief…

> it looks like master chief…

It really dos not look like MC. That one has no helmet or no neck :smiley:

The thing in the red box is just the normal Halo 4 poster that we’ve seen since the announcement. It looks odd because there is a reflection on the glass of the photographer or something behind the photographer.

You are aware that is just a reflection right?

EDIT If you are referring to what is behind the reflection, that is just a poster for Halo 4.

> > it looks like master chief…
>
> It really dos not look like MC. That one has no helmet or no neck :smiley:

Never mind. It is a reflection of someone on thje glass. which would explain its sort of transparency look. And it does have a head because its just a poster we’ve seen before >:O

> The thing in the red box is just the normal Halo 4 poster that we’ve seen since the announcement. It looks odd because there is a reflection on the glass of the photographer or something behind the photographer.

^this

really guys, it’s a public showcase, right? do you really think a) 343i would put a poster up there that spoils the secret they’ve kept for so long and b) that (if it was a new enemy) the only picture (and no oral reports) of it would be found in the background of a photo?