Rumor: Halo getting a battle roayle and more

I just saw this video RUMOR: Halo Infinite Will Get A Battle Royale And Updated Up To 2031! - YouTube discussing this rumor what are your thoughts I know for me I would not mind a battle roayle

i would love a Halo style battle royale.

Please, no battle royale. I don’t want 343 to keep chasing trends, Halo should be the trend-setter, not the follower.

I feel like this battle royale thing is just rumors cycling over and over.

> 2533274868931359;1:
> I just saw this video RUMOR: Halo Infinite Will Get A Battle Royale And Updated Up To 2031! - YouTube discussing this rumor what are your thoughts I know for me I would not mind a battle roayle

343i have openly said they’re not concerned with a Battle Royale in Halo Infinite. Could this change in the future - possibly.

Personally I can’t see Halo having a Battle Royale mode.

I’d always take rumours with a grain of salt - the sources in the video description don’t necessarily have all of the facts straight either. I’d wait til we get the end of year update from 343i to hear any news.

Rumor: 343i making a Halo–Sonic crossover with Sega.

Please, no battle royale. Halo should stay as Halo, not turn into a Fortnite clone. Let CoD have that crap. Halo doesn’t need it. Arena battle is Halo’s style.

Hopefully, I don’t know of any game series that has a better sandbox for it.

As for chasing trends and following other franchises, I don’t remember this much pushback when ODST threw it’s hat into the ‘Horde mode scene’ and introduced Firefight. In fact quite the opposite, and it’s been universally praised ever since.

> 2533274808548953;8:
> Hopefully, I don’t know of any game series that has a better sandbox for it.
>
> As for chasing trends and following other franchises, I don’t remember this much pushback when ODST threw it’s hat into the ‘Horde mode scene’ and introduced Firefight. In fact quite the opposite, and it’s been universally praised ever since.

• It was a spinoff - It was 1 gamemode that didn’t take away from the rest of the game - It wasn’t a super huge trend like Battle Royale - Halo actually mattered back then and still led the industry

I hope there is NO Battle royal mode in halo infinite that would just take away from what made halo famous

Believe this is in reference to these rumors.