Rumble Pit/Lone Wolves must be added.

Why remove FFA in Halo 4? Sure, there’s regicide but it’s just one variant of FFA and a completely unfair game mode due to the winner having a disadvantage (by being the king with a bounty who simply gets overran by everybody else in the match) It’s usually more irritating rather than fun. Halo 2/3/Reach all had rumble pit and gave the community a variety of gametypes in that playlist. I assumed this would have definitely been added by now in Halo 4 but it’s just a few days away from 2013 and still nothing. There was one week with the FFA throwback playlist, but it was just a rotation playlist that was removed after just a few days AND slayer wasn’t even included. I’m confused and also annoyed that Halo 4 still has no permanent rumble pit playlist. 343i, please add it.

This. I want good ol’ Lone Wolves back :confused:

> Why remove FFA in Halo 4?

FFA isn’t gone.

It’s still in the game, It’s just called Regicide now. And before you spout off about how Regicide isn’t FFA, it is FFA. It has a tweaked ruleset to previous incarnations of it.

Just like Infinity Slayer.
Just like CTF.
Just like Oddball.
Just like Territories (Dominion/Extraction.)

Hell, the only thing that stayed the same was KoTH.

> > Why remove FFA in Halo 4?
>
> FFA isn’t gone.
>
> It’s still in the game, It’s just called Regicide now. And before you spout off about how Regicide isn’t FFA, it is FFA. It has a tweaked ruleset to previous incarnations of it.
>
> Just like Infinity Slayer.
> Just like CTF.
> Just like Oddball.
> Just like Territories (Dominion/Extraction.)
>
> Hell, the only thing that stayed the same was KoTH.

Is your reading comprehension really that low? The op mentions it’s a variant of FFA in the very next sentence so before you start making an idiot of yourself maybe you should finish reading the original post. I’ve noticed this isn’t the first time you have said something stupid.