RUL Req pack opening

So is it true that Greenskull is gonna post a live reaction to him opening some req packs? Any updates on this?

He posted in the comments to one of his recent videos he’s uploading the video next week.

These vids would be cool, but I dont want these to replace map tricks and Forge tutorials. Let’s hope there is a lot of both

> 2533274851065491;2:
> He posted in the comments to one of his recent videos he’s uploading the video next week.

Bummer. On the bright side, the embargo for arena lifts on Friday! And Warzone on Sunday.

I’ll b out of town. :frowning:
Hopefully there’s wifi @ the beach cabin. :smiley:

Everyone is going to spam Youtube with REQ openings, it will get lame and doesn’t deserve any thumbs up or require any effort from the video poster. At least LateNightGaming talked about this…

> 2533274882949028;6:
> Everyone is going to spam Youtube with REQ openings, it will get lame and doesn’t deserve any thumbs up or require any effort from the video poster. At least LateNightGaming talked about this…

It would be just as pointless to watch and lazy as something like advanced supply drop openings from CoD youtubers like tmartn and alia.

> 2533274851065491;2:
> He posted in the comments to one of his recent videos he’s uploading the video next week.

Thanks for the info!

> 2533274882949028;6:
> Everyone is going to spam Youtube with REQ openings, it will get lame and doesn’t deserve any thumbs up or require any effort from the video poster. At least LateNightGaming talked about this…

There is a good way and a bad way to do “opening” videos.

THE BAD WAY is to just record your live reaction to opening them and then kind of showing the stuff off, regardless of what you actually got in the pack and upload it unedited.

THE GOOD WAY is to record opening them and then after getting several good unlocks, to edit together the pack openings and then do a show case showing off what was unlocked. Like if it’s a new assassination, you’d show a clip of the new animation.

> 2533274851065491;2:

I can confirm this.

Kinda reminds me of people opening advanced supply drops in Advanced Warfare. Really fun to watch people to open up these drops trying to see what they get because its so random. Really entertaining, I can’t wait to watch videos like that.