Ruined Halo Reach

I think 343 industries ruined halo reach with all its title updates such as the new health system zero dmr bloom and took away the point of armor lock as well they need to return halo reach to its original form as it was when it was released by bungie

What new health system?

> I think 343 industries ruined halo reach with all its title updates such as the new health system zero dmr bloom and took away the point of armor lock as well they need to return halo reach to its original form as it was when it was released by bungie

I totally agree. Bungie began the process and 343 just took it a step further. This is one of the reasons I am not looking forward Halo 4 anymore.

Most of the changes to Reach from 343i where at the behest of the community, or demand. AL nerf was because of so many complainers on its power.
the no bloom playlists and TU was all because fans where screaming for them to happen, 343i really did not want to waste the time to do all that stuff, but they did it anyways to keep the majority of the fan base happy.
As for halo 4, i think it is going to be great. What i have seen of the rank and unlock system gives you more control over your load outs.

Reach can be thought of as a Beta test for halo with load outs and armor abilities, because of… you guessed it fans wanted different abilities with the custom armor of halo 3.
So then they deiced to test every thing even game types. With all the info that 343i has learned from halo reach, Halo 4 looks promising to me.

But i have been in the halo club from the start, and i will stay the course. Why because i am loyal and i have an investment in its plot, cast, and crew.

No game is perfect, but i have found that when a company gives the fans what they scream for, most fans then turn and hate set product that they demanded.
lose lose if you ask me.

343i did not take the point of armour lock away, it is an anti vehicle armor ability and it shouldn’t even be in normal slayer.

Because tapping a button to abuse x ability was so skillful?

And randomness deciding the outcome of closely skilled players was bs.

> 343i did not take the point of armour lock away, it is an anti vehicle armor ability and it shouldn’t even be in normal slayer.

Says who?

If it really is an anti vehicle AA only, then the TU totally gimped it because you can now only take one shot from any vehicle before you stand right back up. Used to be able to take 3 straight bombs from a banshee -Yoink!- in BTB and move to cover, not anymore. So thats a buff for the already insane banshee. It is also now all but impossible to build up a decent EMP charge to stun a vehicle.