RTX Panel Today

Just a reminder that they’re broadcasting the RTX Halo panel later today.

The post isn’t specific, but I believe the schedule is Central Time (Austin, TX).

> HALO PANEL
> Halo fans both at the show and at home will want to make sure to tune in for this year’s panel. Join 343 Industries stalwarts, Tom French and Dan Ayoub, as they’re joined by Rooster Teeth’s own Burnie Burns, and Matthew Arevalo from Loot Crate – all moderated by the highly immoderate Ms. Kiki Wolfkill – as they discuss the future of Halo’s map and UGC creator, Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10, and the sacrifice of Sgt. Forge and the surviving crew of the Spirit of Fire in Halo Wars 2. Chat, demos, sneak peeks and a QA session are a must for Halo fans, machinima makers and connoisseurs of myth and mirth.
>
> When: Saturday, July 2: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
> Watch: Streamed live on twitch.tv/roosterteeth

Looking forward to the Forge for Windows 10 discussion!

So 6pm’ east hm. I don’t know if I’ll miss it.

A release date on Halo 5 Forge for PC would be nice.

Going to miss the panel, but will definitely be watching a replay. Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile:

Just to confirm, it is indeed 5PM Central (6PM Eastern) - less than one hour from now.

> just finished a run through of tonight’s RTX panel. @pardontomfrench & crew have some new stuff to show you. 5PM CT! http://twitch.tv/roosterteeth @Brav