RTX 2012

Who’s going?

unfortunately I’m not going to RTX, however I’ll be sure to watch you while your there.

Unfortunately I will not :frowning: I wish you guys the best of luck though and look forward to reading about it soon!

Sadly I won’t

But you should come here. Montreal is on an island, islands are cool, Montreal is cool. Bring us souvenires from RTX! And don’t scare too many people away.

No…I never get to go anywhere fun. :frowning:

If anybody does go keep the less fortunate informed and post when you can about all the Halo 4 goodness…Please I am begging you.

I’m coming and I’m so excited and weeeeeeee!

will be posting some videos from the event to http://www.youtube.com/bravomlg , hope you guys check 'em out and enjoy! :slight_smile:

I won’t be going, but if someone who IS could do me a favor… I would love to see someone print out this image of petetheduck on paper, take a picture of themselves with it at RTX, and send it to me.

Your picture will make me very happy and will get posted on my blog!

Guess who???

…not me!

Weeps heavily

I was planning on going, but my girlfriend recently got in contact with her father who left her at a young age. He invited us out to his home to come and meet him, so I’ve put my money towards that trip instead to be there for her.

Maybe next time though.

Haha, seems rather surprising, I would have figured someone would have said they are going.

I won’t be going either.
Hopefully you guys have a booth at Pax Prime though! :smiley:

Yes I am going… Also going to PAX prime.

Well I’m in Ireland… Unless somebody wants to pay for a flight over? :slight_smile:

I will be there!

I am! I got my badge in the mail yesterday! it’s in my newest vlog!

Mix

> I won’t be going, but if someone who IS could do me a favor… I would love to see someone print out this image of petetheduck on paper, take a picture of themselves with it at RTX, and send it to me.
>
> Your picture will make me very happy and will get posted on my blog!

Will do, pete!

Mix
EDIT: 117th post! BEAST MODE ACTIVATE!

> I was planning on going, but my girlfriend recently got in contact with her father who left her at a young age. He invited us out to his home to come and meet him, so I’ve put my money towards that trip instead to be there for her.
>
> Maybe next time though.

thats a really good story, I can relate in ways.

I’ll let this answer your question -> http://goo.gl/maps/dBmq

I’ll be there representing NeoGAF!

> I’ll let this answer your question -> http://goo.gl/maps/dBmq

That’s insane.

> > I was planning on going, but my girlfriend recently got in contact with her father who left her at a young age. He invited us out to his home to come and meet him, so I’ve put my money towards that trip instead to be there for her.
> >
> > Maybe next time though.
>
> thats a really good story, I can relate in ways.

Thank you. Sometimes the right choice isn’t always the fun choice, but I feel more comfortable being there with her instead of her going to the other side of the country to stay with a man she barely knows by herself.