RP Jackpot Issues

I’m starting to get seriously pissed off here, for the fourth time since this update and about the twentieth time in two days, I’ve been put on the losing side of an in progress match that’s seconds from being finished. I don’t know why this is happening but seemingly every time I use ultra rare boosts, especially rp jackpots, I get put in a nearly finished game. Is anyone else noticing this? Its seriously ruining the fun for me I just got 300 req points from an arena rp jackpot after being dumped in a BTB match that lasted about 30 seconds

[deleted]

LOL cause its arena not warzone. Thats how much the jackpots give you in arena. Doesn’t matter about playtime since they’re random so why you even complaining about those? Victory boosts only matter

No I’m sorry but that’s complete crap, there has been numerous times I’ve gotten up to several thousand RP from an Arena RP Jackpot, and regardless why would I not complain that I’m getting jack -Yoink- for dozens of very high value reqs
I still don’t even have a good damn DMR after 48 hours of online play

> 2533274838073795;4:
> No I’m sorry but that’s complete crap, there has been numerous times I’ve gotten up to several thousand RP from an Arena RP Jackpot, and regardless why would I not complain that I’m getting jack -Yoink- for dozens of very high value reqs
> I still don’t even have a good damn DMR after 48 hours of online play

Actually the random RP jackpots are based on the mode(arena or warzone) and the rarity. Unfortunately tho the jackpot is still random either way. Sometimes you get a lot other times you don’t. Now if you were talking RP boosts, then yeah you’d actually be getting screwed.

Its boosts and jackpots though, I was just using jackpots as an example, there are a loads of boosts I’ve had wasted thanks to being put in a match that’s nearly over, there should be a cut off point

> 2535455312685959;2:
> That’s bad luck, and I’m sorry to hear it! The worst that’s happened to me a few times is being disconnected from the server and losing the potential benefit of whatever Boost item I had made active for that match. But it’s only happened a few times to me.

Jackpot don’t require full games though I thought?

got over 7,000 RP from a single warzone match using a legendary RP boost last night