RP and XP changes

i think there should be a revision to make REQ packs cost slightly less. maybe dropping gold by a couple thousand. if not, i propose that more req points should be awarded in arena game modes, its just not worth playing arena if you want to earn lots of XP and RP, so i imagine a lot of people, like me, resort to playing warzone even though it sometimes isnt as fun. thanks for reading, i hope this comes into consideration at 343.

Yea I mean RP rewards seem to favor war zone significantly there’s no denying that

The ONLY reason I play drunk zone is to get massive amounts of rp. That and I can okay it hammered!

It really isnt fair to those or us who dont play Warzone too often

I think arena should have an increase in rp rewards but warzone should probably be higher than arena

> 2533274834387844;5:
> I think arena should have an increase in rp rewards but warzone should probably be higher than arena

Why out of curiousity? Arena is far more competitive and 343 seem to be pushing esports pretty hard at this point in time

Actually season rewards depending on your playtime/rank achieved would be awesome and probably push the playlist numbers up quite a bit (RP rewards or packs to be clear)

Imo, rp should be rewarded based on game length and personal performance.

The boosts need to reworked too. A legendary warzone RP boost gives +8000. I got a legendary arena RP boost last night and was so excited to us it, and it only gave me +750.

Are you frigging kidding me? A legendary RP warzone boost gives more than 10 TIMES the amount? What the hell.

There needs to be more clarity on what exactly nets you how any REQ points. “Player Rank” is too vague and doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense. Example: I recently finished a SWAT game where I went 16-3, but I only earned about 800 total REQ points from that game, which is the usual amount I find myself getting in other arena matches where I just do okay.

My idea is that there needs to be a respectable baseline of REQ points/XP that you earn by seeing a game to its end even if you performed badly or were annihilated by a higher-skilled team and a greater amount of additional REQ points/XP awarded based on overall performance. Medals would be a good way to help in those calculations as well as looking at the scoreboard. Objective gametypes would reward you for objective-based tasks moreso than your overall kill count. Assists in Slayer gametypes would have reasonable REQ point value as well, because teamwork of all kinds should be rewarded.

> 2533274857920329;8:
> The boosts need to reworked too. A legendary warzone RP boost gives +8000. I got a legendary arena RP boost last night and was so excited to us it, and it only gave me +750.
>
> Are you frigging kidding me? A legendary RP warzone boost gives more than 10 TIMES the amount? What the hell.

I can agree with this. It does seem as if the BOOSTS are way out of proportion, with Warzone boosts being orders of magnitude more powerful than Arena boosts.

That said, I’d say the standard RP and XP awards aren’t too out of wack, but Arena could possibly use a slight nudge.

Arena matches last 8-10 minutes and I average around 800RP.

Warzone matches last 15-20 minutes and I average around 1800-2100 RP.

So yeah, Arena could use a little boost.

> 2533274857920329;8:
> The boosts need to reworked too. A legendary warzone RP boost gives +8000. I got a legendary arena RP boost last night and was so excited to us it, and it only gave me +750.
>
> Are you frigging kidding me? A legendary RP warzone boost gives more than 10 TIMES the amount? What the hell.

Legendary warzone RP boost gives 5000. A free silver pack basically.

> 2601632999040926;11:
> > 2533274857920329;8:
> > The boosts need to reworked too. A legendary warzone RP boost gives +8000. I got a legendary arena RP boost last night and was so excited to us it, and it only gave me +750.
> >
> > Are you frigging kidding me? A legendary RP warzone boost gives more than 10 TIMES the amount? What the hell.
>
>
> Legendary warzone RP boost gives 5000. A free silver pack basically.

Oh, I remembered it being 8000 for some reason.

That’s still more than 6 times how much a legendary arena boost gives, and that’s absurd.

> 2533274857920329;12:
> > 2601632999040926;11:
> > > 2533274857920329;8:
> > > The boosts need to reworked too. A legendary warzone RP boost gives +8000. I got a legendary arena RP boost last night and was so excited to us it, and it only gave me +750.
> > >
> > > Are you frigging kidding me? A legendary RP warzone boost gives more than 10 TIMES the amount? What the hell.
> >
> >
> > Legendary warzone RP boost gives 5000. A free silver pack basically.
>
>
> Oh, I remembered it being 8000 for some reason.
>
> That’s still more than 6 times how much a legendary arena boost gives, and that’s absurd.

You probably remember the game total being near 8k I’m sure. 5k for the boost + 2-3k for standard game RP.

It’s pretty imbalanced for sure, but it might not be without justification. Perhaps the reasoning is that Arena only players don’t need nearly as much RP since they don’t have to unlock Loadouts, Power Weapons, Vehicles, or Power Ups. Just customizations and boosts, which don’t affect gameplay. However, Warzone players need a constant high RP supply to be able to earn more single-use REQs, which have a significant impact on gameplay. The only single-use cards for Arena are boosts, so I can see why Arena rewards are lower in general. I haven’t played enough Arena to know how XP rewards compare between Arena and Warzone, but I’m sure they all scale with game duration and card rarity. At least, they should, IMO. There’s probably also a minimum game duration needed to earn the full reward for each playlist.

I agree, buff the amount of the RP you get for doing an Arena match, getts ~1k without a boost for winning a game doesn’t get you anywhere fast.

> 2533274857920329;8:
>

this happened to me with xp. i used a legendary XP boost in warzone and got 11000 XP and then i got one in arena and got barely 3000, i could have just played a good warzone match for that. :confused: its very uneven and unfair. theyre trying to push warzone on us but i feel like it should be way more balanced.

If anything it might just be a little bit taken off, they won’t do to much because that’s what gets people to keep playing and work towards something.

> 2533274813652932;6:
> > 2533274834387844;5:
> > I think arena should have an increase in rp rewards but warzone should probably be higher than arena
>
>
> Why out of curiousity? Arena is far more competitive and 343 seem to be pushing esports pretty hard at this point in time
>
> Actually season rewards depending on your playtime/rank achieved would be awesome and probably push the playlist numbers up quite a bit (RP rewards or packs to be clear)

Because the majority of what comes in a req pack is used in Warzone vs the little bot of arena. Why give more in arena when req cards dont affect it.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

All i want is Achilles

> 2533274838663634;3:
> The ONLY reason I play drunk zone is to get massive amounts of rp. That and I can okay it hammered!

I have stages of drunkness:

• Start drinking to slightly buzzed: Arena
  • Slightly buzzed to drunk: Warzone
  • Drunk to hammered: Campaign

Arena xp should be increased by 10% and RP should be increased by 20%

Arena boosts should have their effectiveness doubled, with legendary boosts being tripled.

However, req pack prices will not decrease, since 343Soft wants to make money and not use their own for championship prizes.