Round 2

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.

> 2533274975454777;1:
> 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.

bro, how about try to phrase this in a more constructive manner. Maybe then it wont be locked.
Edit : if halo infinite is headed in this direction, what do you suggest 343 do to fix it. How do you think we the community can provide feedback to improve the final product

Edit:

I think they spent 2 or maybe 3 years. Building an engine (even if it’s based on another) isn’t done in few months.

> 2533274814945686;2:
> > 2533274975454777;1:
> > > 2533274814945686;2:
> > > > 2533274975454777;1:
> > > > 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.
> > >
> > > bro, how about try to phrase this in a more constructive manner. Maybe then it wont be locked.
> > > Edit : if halo infinite is headed in this direction, what do you suggest 343 do to fix it. How do you think we the community can provide feedback to improve the final product
> >
> > Honesty… thought that was pretty obvious lol you guys are literally just locking the posts because it doesn’t fit your narrative, how can you say there’s nothing constructive when the entire second half of my statement was for 343 to be open? Tell me what about that isn’t “constructive”… bet you can’t
> > 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.
>
> bro, how about try to phrase this in a more constructive manner. Maybe then it wont be locked.
> Edit : if halo infinite is headed in this direction, what do you suggest 343 do to fix it. How do you think we the community can provide feedback to improve the final product

> 2533274975454777;4:
> > 2533274814945686;2:
> > > 2533274975454777;1:
> > > > 2533274814945686;2:
> > > > > 2533274975454777;1:
> > > > > 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.
> > > >
> > > > bro, how about try to phrase this in a more constructive manner. Maybe then it wont be locked.
> > > > Edit : if halo infinite is headed in this direction, what do you suggest 343 do to fix it. How do you think we the community can provide feedback to improve the final product
> > >
> > > Honesty… thought that was pretty obvious lol you guys are literally just locking the posts because it doesn’t fit your narrative, how can you say there’s nothing constructive when the entire second half of my statement was for 343 to be open? Tell me what about that isn’t “constructive”… bet you can’t
> > > 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.
> >
> > bro, how about try to phrase this in a more constructive manner. Maybe then it wont be locked.
> > Edit : if halo infinite is headed in this direction, what do you suggest 343 do to fix it. How do you think we the community can provide feedback to improve the final product

Im not a mod, and cannot lock the thread. But ive seen the previous thread get locked, and I suspect doing the same thing twice would get you on the path to escalating the matter.
What I took from your post is the following: Can 343 please be more transparent with the progress and development of halo infinite.
Is that right?

> 2535416476676749;3:
> Edit:
>
> I think they spent 2 or maybe 3 years. Building an engine (even if it’s based on another) isn’t done in few months.

You “think” that’s the point they haven’t said how long they’ve spent on any aspect of the title…

> 2533274975454777;1:
> 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.

But unlike Anthem, Infinite has:

1. An actual Story to tell.
  2. Does not lie about it’s graphics (compare the first “Gameplay” of Anthem with what was actually out)
  3. Is not aimed at you completing things in a Party, with people you actually don’t want to play with.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274830139566;7:
> > 2533274975454777;1:
> > 343 plans to pull an anthem over you all, don’t fall for it people open your eyes,The only thing that could save this game for me is if 343 came clean and told us how much time out of the past 5 years have actually been spent developing the game, I’m getting serious anthem vibes off the reveal demo and honestly a game that has five years under its belt should be more polished than what we have seen, at this stage it should be 99% complete and having some final coats of gloss put on, not “work in progress” as of “several weeks ago”, but whatever you all will still buy and play the game and give them money on yet another live service battle pass and this post will probably be locked and moved to a mega thread within the next hour so to the mods on here just know that locking my posts again only further validates my claim regardless of its speculative nature, if you want a genuine community then you have to accept positive and negative arguments not hide criticism from public view. God that was a run on… whoever sees this first just know this game is not what they claim it to be and they cannot hide the truth forever, and when all is said and done I’ll be back to tell you all I told you so.
>
> But unlike Anthem, Infinite has:
>
> 1. An actual Story to tell.
> 2. Does not lie about it’s graphics (compare the first “Gameplay” of Anthem with what was actually out)
> 3. Is not aimed at you completing things in a Party, with people you actually don’t want to play with.
> Lol clearly someone got burned by a piece of trash, buddy what dose any of what you say it dose have over anthem mean If in reality it’s under the exact same circumstances? Say they actually spent every day of the past 5 years devoting themselves to infinite, we wouldn’t have just been shown a ps2 release title, they wouldn’t be afraid to show the game off more than 8 minutes of -Yoink- gameplay, we would be getting a beta within presumably the next few weeks etc… etc… etc… you have failed to see my point on ever comprehensive level