Rouges

I got the new gameinformer today and all the elites and grunts in the article are wearing different armor than usual, now this could be just new armor since time has passed since 3, but it reminds me of GOW3 what with all the “savage” locusts, the armor might symbolize rouges. Thoughts?

What are rouges?

I would think they are rogue, but when it said MC looked out and saw a fleet of ships, that seems more than just a rogue or pirate ship to me.

Oh, sorry the article explained chief was attacked by covies and he asks about a truce they have/had and the rouges would be elites or grunt that broke the truce.

> What are rouges?

Rouge means someone who is an outsider, doesn’t follow society, does their own thing.

It could be a fleet, maybe a large group broke away and went rouge, but still these are just ideas
Sorry not could be, is a fleet

> I got the new gameinformer today and all the elites and grunts in the article are wearing different armor than usual, now this could be just new armor since time has passed since 3, but it reminds me of GOW3 what with all the “savage” locusts, the armor might symbolize rouges. Thoughts?

They are pirates and/or rouges in your words. But Gears 3 crossed my mind when i saw it as well.

> > What are rouges?
>
> Rouge means someone who is an outsider, doesn’t follow society, does their own thing.

No. Rouge is makeup to redden.

I think you mean rogue.

> > > What are rouges?
> >
> > Rouge means someone who is an outsider, doesn’t follow society, does their own thing.
>
> No. Rouge is makeup to redden.
>
> I think you mean rogue.

You are correct. I meant ‘rogue’.

I don’t think he meant to say ‘rouge’. I don’t think the Covies are concerned about skincare. lol

The Elites arent rougues really. In the book called Glasslands it talks about when arbiter returns to Sanghelios( their home planet) after halo 3 and he finds himself in an uprising because a lot of the elites are wanting to destroy the human race before they can rebuild and “claim their vengence” for what the elites did to them but the arbiter want to form a peace treaty between them…So i think that those elites we saw in the pics were actually the rebels they talk about in the book…