Rouge and Tracker? Where are you?

You were supposed to arrive today.

They might be a little delayed. You should see them sometime in the next few hours.

Yeah I guess, last monday there was a “problem” that they discovered later during the day, seems it’s the same “problem” this time…

ROGUE.

Rouges are over-powdered…

Lol, I know, discovered the typo too.

Anyway. They’re still not up.

I bloody love this game but I bloody hate how it’s being managed. Are they gonna come running this time again with the same “oh, it seems it was a mistake, people are checkin into it now”, like all innocently? Stop sitting on your butts eating french fries and start caring about the community and we’d all be happier, 343i.

> ROGUE.
>
> Rouges are over-powdered…

Rouge=stability mod=cross mapping god.

but anyway, just give it a few hours. prolly wont be out till 2-4pm where i live…you know how time zones and releases go…

I’m done Tracker and saving Rogue for last suckassss

PM me for a code to unlock all first to PM gets it.

What a boss.

You’ll be exactly like everone else!

I’m going Stalker for my last spec lol :slight_smile:

SAS, you got PM

yeah you should have got one back.

> yeah you should have got one back.

Nope :confused:

o okay perhaps you didn’t change your setting to allow everyone to PM and sorry but if that’s the case i deleted the code as i thought you would get it and no longer had a use for it.

> o okay perhaps you didn’t change your setting to allow everyone to PM and sorry but if that’s the case i deleted the code as i thought you would get it and no longer had a use for it.

Well, that was a rather odd decision, but ok. thanks…

@ Sas, if you’re being serious, then your code should be able to be seen in your “sent messages” folder.

I just wanted to let you know your other thread addressing this exact same issue got locked.

You are probably already, “aware” of this, but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

> > ROGUE.
> >
> > Rouges are over-powdered…
>
> Rouge=stability mod=cross mapping god.
>
> but anyway, just give it a few hours. prolly wont be out till 2-4pm where i live…you know how time zones and releases go…

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Always some idiot falls for it…

L2English…

rogue [rohg], noun, verb, rogued, ro·guing
adjective
noun

1. a dishonest, knavish person; scoundrel.
  2. a playfully mischievous person; scamp: The youngest boys are little rogues.
  3. a tramp or vagabond.
  4. a rogue elephant or other animal of similar disposition.
  5. Biology . a usually inferior organism, especially a plant, varying markedly from the normal.
    verb (used without object)
  6. to live or act as a rogue.verb (used with object)
    verb (used with object)
  7. to cheat.
  8. to uproot or destroy (plants, etc., that do not conform to a desired standard).
  9. to perform this operation upon: to rogue a field.
    adjective**
    10. (of an animal) having an abnormally savage or unpredictable disposition, as a rogue elephant.
    11. no longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade: a rogue cop; a rogue union local.
    <strong>rouge [roozh]. noun, verb, rouged, roug·ing</strong>
    <strong>noun**</strong>
    1. any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.
    2. a reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used for polishing metal, glass, etc.
    3. Canadian football.
    <strong><strong>verb (used with object)</strong></strong>
    4. to color with rouge.
    <strong><strong>verb (used without object)</strong></strong>
    5. to use rouge.
    <strong>Sorry to be a grammar -Yoink!-, but this REALLY gets on my nerves. Rouge =/= Rogue. They are completely different words, with different spelling, that have different meanings.</strong>