You were supposed to arrive today.
They might be a little delayed. You should see them sometime in the next few hours.
Yeah I guess, last monday there was a “problem” that they discovered later during the day, seems it’s the same “problem” this time…
Rouges are over-powdered…
Lol, I know, discovered the typo too.
Anyway. They’re still not up.
I bloody love this game but I bloody hate how it’s being managed. Are they gonna come running this time again with the same “oh, it seems it was a mistake, people are checkin into it now”, like all innocently? Stop sitting on your butts eating french fries and start caring about the community and we’d all be happier, 343i.
> Rouges are over-powdered…
Rouge=stability mod=cross mapping god.
but anyway, just give it a few hours. prolly wont be out till 2-4pm where i live…you know how time zones and releases go…
I’m done Tracker and saving Rogue for last suckassss
PM me for a code to unlock all first to PM gets it.
What a boss.
You’ll be exactly like everone else!
I’m going Stalker for my last spec lol
SAS, you got PM
yeah you should have got one back.
> yeah you should have got one back.
o okay perhaps you didn’t change your setting to allow everyone to PM and sorry but if that’s the case i deleted the code as i thought you would get it and no longer had a use for it.
> o okay perhaps you didn’t change your setting to allow everyone to PM and sorry but if that’s the case i deleted the code as i thought you would get it and no longer had a use for it.
Well, that was a rather odd decision, but ok. thanks…
@ Sas, if you’re being serious, then your code should be able to be seen in your “sent messages” folder.
I just wanted to let you know your other thread addressing this exact same issue got locked.
You are probably already, “aware” of this, but I just wanted to be 100% sure.
> > ROGUE.
> > Rouges are over-powdered…
> Rouge=stability mod=cross mapping god.
> but anyway, just give it a few hours. prolly wont be out till 2-4pm where i live…you know how time zones and releases go…
AND WE HAVE A WINNER! Always some idiot falls for it…
rogue [rohg], noun, verb, rogued, ro·guing
- a dishonest, knavish person; scoundrel.
- a playfully mischievous person; scamp: The youngest boys are little rogues.
- a tramp or vagabond.
- a rogue elephant or other animal of similar disposition.
- Biology . a usually inferior organism, especially a plant, varying markedly from the normal.
verb (used without object)
- to live or act as a rogue.verb (used with object)
verb (used with object)
- to cheat.
- to uproot or destroy (plants, etc., that do not conform to a desired standard).
- to perform this operation upon: to rogue a field.
10. (of an animal) having an abnormally savage or unpredictable disposition, as a rogue elephant.
11. no longer obedient, belonging, or accepted and hence not controllable or answerable; deviating, renegade: a rogue cop; a rogue union local.
<strong>rouge [roozh]. noun, verb, rouged, roug·ing</strong>
1. any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.
2. a reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used for polishing metal, glass, etc.
3. Canadian football.
<strong><strong>verb (used with object)</strong></strong>
4. to color with rouge.
<strong><strong>verb (used without object)</strong></strong>
5. to use rouge.
<strong>Sorry to be a grammar -Yoink!-, but this REALLY gets on my nerves. Rouge =/= Rogue. They are completely different words, with different spelling, that have different meanings.</strong>