Romeo is alive

So in the latest canon fodder someone asked the question as to what happened to Romeo and we actually got a pretty detailed answer.

Q: Can you give any hints as to where Spartan Kojo “Romeo” Agu ended up?

• NytFantom
    A: Shortly after the events on Talista in 2555, ONI assigned Spartan Agu on a specialized solo mission to eliminate a particularly tenacious group of Kig-Yar pirates who were disrupting a UNSC supply chain to the colony of Concord. Testing a prototype GEN2 DEADEYE-class Mjolnir armor system, Spartan Agu succeeded in neutralizing the enemy over the four-day operation. Following the mission’s success, Agu was assigned to a new Spartan-IV fireteam, whose identity and operations remain classified.

After seeing that he is still alive this gives me hope that we will get a few details on him and his fireteam in Halo 5 and also it’s cool to see that he has the DEADEYE armor I hope this means that we will get to see an entire armor set for it unlike in Halo 4 where it was just a helmet.

I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
Would.
Be.
Epic!

> 2533274803493024;2:
> I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> Would.
> Be.
> Epic!

That my good sir would be EPIC!!! :open_mouth:

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Would.
> Be.
> Epic!

Would be Linda no contest…

> 2533274913936758;4:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > Would.
> > Be.
> > Epic!
>
>
> Would be Linda no contest…

Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.

Linda is simply the best sniper.
When was there a doubt that he was alive…?

I don’t think he’ll be in guardians.

> 2533274835229788;5:
> > 2533274913936758;4:
> > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > Would.
> > > Be.
> > > Epic!
> >
> >
> > Would be Linda no contest…
>
>
> Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
> I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.

Well, except for that Brute Chieftain. Didn’t manage to kill that one.

Never doubted he was alive. He had his lung diced by a Brute Chieftain and not only survived but returned to the field as a Spartan. Hope we here more about him and this mysterious fireteam in the near-future.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Would.
> Be.
> Epic!

I think Jun would be more equal competition for Romeo. Linda is unparalleled when it comes to marksmanship.

Maybe we could get a side game with romeo and his team, that would be cool.

> 2533274835229788;5:
> > 2533274913936758;4:
> > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > Would.
> > > Be.
> > > Epic!
> >
> >
> > Would be Linda no contest…
>
>
> Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
> I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.

Linda however is just the better sniper in general. The shots she pulls off are a lot more intense than romeo’s, though with some augmentations I am curios to see what he is capable of. It would be a good match up, but Linda does have a lot more experience and her skill with a sniper is already unparalleled by other existing spartans.

Linda would take the cake.

> 2533274898131165;10:
> Maybe we could get a side game with romeo and his team, that would be cool.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274835229788;5:
> > > 2533274913936758;4:
> > > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > > Would.
> > > > Be.
> > > > Epic!
> > >
> > >
> > > Would be Linda no contest…
> >
> >
> > Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
> > I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.
>
>
> Linda however is just the better sniper in general. The shots she pulls off are a lot more intense than romeo’s, though with some augmentations I am curios to see what he is capable of. It would be a good match up, but Linda does have a lot more experience and her skill with a sniper is already unparalleled by other existing spartans.
>
> Linda would take the cake.

I agree that Linda would likely win, but she has always sniped as a Spartan. Romeo was a sniper with his good old-fashioned bones and sinew. So it would be interesting to see how much better being a Spartan has improved him. Would be a fun contest is all :smiley:

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Would.
> Be.
> Epic!

Linda would win

> 2533274974351019;12:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > Would.
> > Be.
> > Epic!
>
>
> Linda would win

It’s not always about the destination, it’s about the journey. :smiley:

> 2533274898131165;10:
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274835229788;5:
> > > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > > Would.
> > > > Be.
> > > > Epic!
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
> > Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
>
>
> Linda however is just the better sniper in general. The shots she pulls off are a lot more intense than romeo’s, though with some augmentations I am curios to see what he is capable of. It would be a good match up, but Linda does have a lot more experience and her skill with a sniper is already unparalleled by other existing spartans.
>

That’s easy to say, simply because we really haven’t seen/heard all that much about his abilities, except for the fact that he should’ve been dishonorably discharged from the UNSC on multiple occasions, but wasn’t because he was so good and the UNSC needed him.

I think without augmentations it would be a very close competition, but obviously with the mental/physical augmentations, not to mention her 500 lb suit of super soldier armor, a competition would sway very heavily in Linda’s favor.

> 2533274898131165;10:
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274835229788;5:
> > > > Would.
> > > > Be.
> > > > Epic!
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
>

Your all forgetting. This was when Romeo was normal Human ODST and technology Romeo has just as much experience. Surviving decades of war as a regular Human with no Agumentation or armor.

He is a SPARTAN now. With Agumentations and armor that puts him on par with Linda. I would clearly saw that put to the test, Linda for the 2’s, Jun for the 3’s (we don’t even know he was the best sniper for the 3’s), and Romeo (who is the same age as Jun), clearly the best sniper in the 4’s. Romeo would clearly give Linda a huge run for her money.

Linda is amazing. And I would like her to win. But it all seems like your comparing the ODST Romeo to the Spartan Linda. Not Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda. For Romeo IS a spartan now

So looking at the facts.

Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda - sniper match of the ages and the outcome will not be a clear one. They are very much on par with each other

I think Linda is more of a stealth sniper whereas Romeo is more of a designated marksman. Linda can do more with her rifle, is more precise, whereas Romeo is more accurate.

> 2533274803137071;15:
> > 2533274898131165;10:
> > Maybe we could get a side game with romeo and his team, that would be cool.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274835229788;5:
> > > > 2533274913936758;4:
> > > > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > > > Would.
> > > > > Be.
> > > > > Epic!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Would be Linda no contest…
> > >
> > >
> > > Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
> > > I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.
> >
> >
> > Linda however is just the better sniper in general. The shots she pulls off are a lot more intense than romeo’s, though with some augmentations I am curios to see what he is capable of. It would be a good match up, but Linda does have a lot more experience and her skill with a sniper is already unparalleled by other existing spartans.
> >
> > Linda would take the cake.
>
>
> Your all forgetting. This was when Romeo was normal Human ODST and technology Romeo has just as much experience. Surviving decades of war as a regular Human with no Agumentation or armor.
>
> He is a SPARTAN now. With Agumentations and armor that puts him on par with Linda. I would clearly saw that put to the test, Linda for the 2’s, Jun for the 3’s (we don’t even know he was the best sniper for the 3’s), and Romeo (who is the same age as Jun), clearly the best sniper in the 4’s. Romeo would clearly give Linda a huge run for her money.
>
> Linda is amazing. And I would like her to win. But it all seems like your comparing the ODST Romeo to the Spartan Linda. Not Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda. For Romeo IS a spartan now
>
> So looking at the facts.
>
> Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda - sniper match of the ages and the outcome will not be a clear one. They are very much on par with each other

I’m still sticking with Linda, she has far more combat experience, engaging in combat since she was a teen, and the combat scenario’s she faced were far more intense and complicated than anything romeo has been apart of. She was described to take targets down so fast chief was unable to figure out who she hit first. Chief also regarded her as the strongest for being able to work so well alone.

Even though romeo is now a spartan, we know nothing about his personal capabilities yet, so I do hope 343 goes deeper into his character as a spartan. So for now, I think this would go to Linda.

Linda sniped Banshee pilots out of their crafts through a small opening on the side while handing upside down on a rope suspended in the air. Romeo is screwed.

Guys new sniper spin off featuring a fire team composed of Linda Jun and romeo. Take the best sniper out of each successful spartan group.

> 2533274898131165;17:
> > 2533274803137071;15:
> > > 2533274898131165;10:
> > > Maybe we could get a side game with romeo and his team, that would be cool.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274835229788;5:
> > > > > 2533274913936758;4:
> > > > > > 2533274803493024;2:
> > > > > > I would love to see/read about a sniping competition with Romeo and Linda.
> > > > > > Would.
> > > > > > Be.
> > > > > > Epic!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Would be Linda no contest…
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Not so fast… (from Romeo’s biography) “During his tenure with the ODSTs, Romeo served on various colony planets, such as Coral, Mamore, New Jerusalem, and Beta Gabriel, with a remarkable 100% kill rate”
> > > > I doubt anyone else in the UNSC/ONI has a 100% kill rate.
> > >
> > >
> > > Linda however is just the better sniper in general. The shots she pulls off are a lot more intense than romeo’s, though with some augmentations I am curios to see what he is capable of. It would be a good match up, but Linda does have a lot more experience and her skill with a sniper is already unparalleled by other existing spartans.
> > >
> > > Linda would take the cake.
> >
> >
> > Your all forgetting. This was when Romeo was normal Human ODST and technology Romeo has just as much experience. Surviving decades of war as a regular Human with no Agumentation or armor.
> >
> > He is a SPARTAN now. With Agumentations and armor that puts him on par with Linda. I would clearly saw that put to the test, Linda for the 2’s, Jun for the 3’s (we don’t even know he was the best sniper for the 3’s), and Romeo (who is the same age as Jun), clearly the best sniper in the 4’s. Romeo would clearly give Linda a huge run for her money.
> >
> > Linda is amazing. And I would like her to win. But it all seems like your comparing the ODST Romeo to the Spartan Linda. Not Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda. For Romeo IS a spartan now
> >
> > So looking at the facts.
> >
> > Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda - sniper match of the ages and the outcome will not be a clear one. They are very much on par with each other
>
>
> I’m still sticking with Linda, she has far more combat experience, engaging in combat since she was a teen, and the combat scenario’s she faced were far more intense and complicated than anything romeo has been apart of. She was described to take targets down so fast chief was unable to figure out who she hit first. Chief also regarded her as the strongest for being able to work so well alone.
>
> Even though romeo is now a spartan, we know nothing about his personal capabilities yet, so I do hope 343 goes deeper into his character as a spartan. So for now, I think this would go to Linda.

I know from personal experience, when it come combat. After a certain amount of time, experience caps and blurs together. a person fighting for 10 years is just as valuable as someone fighting for 20. Civilians don’t realize this. But it comes with any profession, after you been at it a while, get that rhythm, the “Younger guys” become as seasoned as the “Old guys” Becoming a old guy himself. Once you crossed that line, everyone is equal. But people who never seen combat would never know this.

why even though Linda may have way more experience, Both Romeo and Linda are combat trained. And with Romeo being a spartan now and having years of experience now. Doing solo ops like Linda does too. He has crossed that line to be in Par with her.

So my comment stands

Spartan Romeo vs Spartan Linda - sniper match of the ages and the outcome will not be a clear one. They are very much on par with each other