"Rollover" features for the Reclaimer Trilogy.

In light of the fact that we know that the Reclaimer Trilogy will span over 3 games, Maybe 343 should take advantage of this knowlage and consider implementing features that “rollover” from game to game.

I was thinking somthing along the lines of Gameplay changes in the Campaign experience. For example, if you find a certian terminal in Halo 4 then in the coresponding level in Halo 5 there will be a secret weapons cache with silly weapons. Somthing like that, i’m no computer scientist so i’m unsure how this would be implemented but I think it would be fun. : )

I was also thinking (in light of the burst of popularity of Player Investment Systems) maybe having a cR ranking system that crosses all 3 games. Not only would that be cool but it would really revolutionize the way the industry uses these systems.

What do you guys think, any better ideas?

-Sven.

Game spanning credit system would be interesting. but if you hit the max then you might be kinda screwed over

> Game spanning credit system would be interesting. but if you hit the max then you might be kinda screwed over

Maybe there would be a “rank cap” for each game. That’d work.

You mean the Reclaimer Trilogy?

> You mean the Reclaimer Trilogy?

Yeah that’s the real name but we get it.

I like the idea of certain rewards like armor pieces, unlockables, etc. be carried over but as for MP rank, idk how that would work and how it would affect who the game organizes with who

> > You mean the Reclaimer Trilogy?
>
> Yeah that’s the real name but we get it.
>
> I like the idea of certain rewards like armor pieces, unlockables, etc. be carried over but as for MP rank, idk how that would work and how it would affect who the game organizes with who

Yes I meant Reclaimer Trilogy. haha