Role Playing Problem.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ok so I’m playing online in Warzone Firefight and half the team wasn’t even playing, when I messaged them, they said they were Role Playing and posing for Screen Shots…
Now I don’t normally give a care for these kinds of things but if I’m going to loose an entire match because of a bunch of RP players than that becomes an issue.
Another time I was playing Swat in Arena only for both teams to line up like it was 1812 than started shooting each other. I messaged a member asking what the hell is going on, I got a message that they were making propaganda pics for their RP clan.
like WTF.
if I’m going to play than I want to play. These RP clans are a cancer upon the community and the drama and stupidity is crazy. They hack each other and they swat each other’s houses and make flamatory posts and pages about people. (I looked into it)
idc if people RP here on the forums but if it’s going to affect others that don’t RP than it becomes an issue.

I never quit from games, but if I ran into these knuckleheads, I would quit.

In my 40ish days of playing halo 5 I haven’t come across this. Sounds really cringe-worthy. Furthermore how you were marched against fireteams that had planned to do poses in SWAT confuses me. You literally can’t search for a swat match with more then 4 people. Can you link to the SWAT match this happened?

> 2535414299834534;1:
> Another time I was playing Swat in Arena only for both teams to line up like it was 1812 than started shooting each other. I messaged a member asking what the hell is going on, I got a message that they were making propaganda pics for their RP clan.

Just doesn’t make sense. Oh and by the way it’s my personal opinion that calling something you don’t like “cancerous” is one of the most dramatic things one can say so this statement doesn’t really line up.

> 2535414299834534;1:
> if I’m going to play than I want to play. These RP clans are a cancer upon the community and the drama and stupidity is crazy. They hack each other and they swat each other’s houses and make flamatory posts and pages about people. (I looked into it)

Italics added to emphasize the portion I’m referring to.

I don’t mind if someone does some sort of RP as long as it doesn’t disturb the non-RP community or incite illegal activity (i.e. hacking, swatting, etc). As such, if you’re gonna get some screenshots for RP, do it in customs. It’s just common sense.

Ive also had this happen a few times and it really does suck. There should be something implimented so that reocuring odd behavior results in a boot. Not to make the boot system more irritating though.

People really do this? Ugh. “Propaganda pics”. facepalm

'Murica

The cringe is real. But serious, if your doing roleplay or crap like that go into forge or custom games. Because if your not, you’re just basically ruining everybody’s game and experience.

The Warzone firefight thing I get. However, if I’m doing the math right:

Lining up + SWAT = Free Kills

For the sake of other players, RPing in game should be done in Forge, custom games, or when you have a full fireteam of 8 in WZFF. If you are matchmade with other players, have the decency to play the game as it was intended to be played. Unless you ask for and get permission from everyone to do your RPing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> In my 40ish days of playing halo 5 I haven’t come across this. Sounds really cringe-worthy. Furthermore how you were marched against fireteams that had planned to do poses in SWAT confuses me. You literally can’t search for a swat match with more then 4 people. Can you link to the SWAT match this happened?
>
>
> > 2535414299834534;1:
> > Another time I was playing Swat in Arena only for both teams to line up like it was 1812 than started shooting each other. I messaged a member asking what the hell is going on, I got a message that they were making propaganda pics for their RP clan.
>
> Just doesn’t make sense. Oh and by the way it’s my personal opinion that calling something you don’t like “cancerous” is one of the most dramatic things one can say so this statement doesn’t really line up.
>
>
> > 2535414299834534;1:
> > if I’m going to play than I want to play. These RP clans are a cancer upon the community and the drama and stupidity is crazy. They hack each other and they swat each other’s houses and make flamatory posts and pages about people. (I looked into it)
>
> Italics added to emphasize the portion I’m referring to.

Lol sorry didn’t mean trigger you. Idk what the heck was going on or whatever.
Booga booga booga

Tell them that Santa will put them on the naughty list if they keep RPing in MM. They’re still likely young enough to fall for it.

Never happened to me before.

> 2535414299834534;11:
>

Nothing he said made it sound like he was “triggered.” Wtf is the booga thing at the end?

Role playing? What?

> 2533274845430275;15:
> Role playing? What?

People acting out a fictional universe. it’s like clans only way more acting and pretend. it’s retarded because it infringes in every day life.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535455681930574;14:
> > 2535414299834534;11:
> > > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > In my 40ish days of playing halo 5 I haven’t come across this. Sounds really cringe-worthy. Furthermore how you were marched against fireteams that had planned to do poses in SWAT confuses me. You literally can’t search for a swat match with more then 4 people. Can you link to the SWAT match this happened?
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535414299834534;1:
> > > > Another time I was playing Swat in Arena only for both teams to line up like it was 1812 than started shooting each other. I messaged a member asking what the hell is going on, I got a message that they were making propaganda pics for their RP clan.
> > >
> > > Just doesn’t make sense. Oh and by the way it’s my personal opinion that calling something you don’t like “cancerous” is one of the most dramatic things one can say so this statement doesn’t really line up.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535414299834534;1:
> > > > if I’m going to play than I want to play. These RP clans are a cancer upon the community and the drama and stupidity is crazy. They hack each other and they swat each other’s houses and make flamatory posts and pages about people. (I looked into it)
> > >
> > > Italics added to emphasize the portion I’m referring to.
> >
> > Lol sorry didn’t mean trigger you. Idk what the heck was going on or whatever.
> > Booga booga booga
>
> Nothing he said made it sound like he was “triggered.” Wtf is the booga thing at the end?

Boog booga booga am I scaring you yet? You mad bro?

That’s stupid as -Yoink-, I had no idea this was a thing.

Wait what? Who the Hell does that? Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

> 2533275005949844;18:
> That’s stupid as -Yoink-, I had no idea this was a thing.

Yep apparently it’s a really big thing. I’m just happy I’m not apart of it.