Rogue Stability

How good is this perk? Do you notice a difference with the DMR and Sniper, or just the Lightrifle? Is it worth using over Dexterity?

YES! IMO it’s 1 of the best

Easily the best, it has a major effect on all precision weapons and can really help you out.

My God the Jollyness!!. Idk havent used it i just got rouge cause i like the helmet.

It sounded like the best perk on paper, thank you for your comments.

To bad its under support. I can’t play with out dexterity.

> To bad its under support. I can’t play with out dexterity.

Wait, why?

> How good is this perk? Do you notice a difference with the DMR and Sniper, or just the Lightrifle? Is it worth using over Dexterity?

Wouldn’t it have been less time consuming to just post this thread without the unnecessary colors? It’s almost like you desire attention.

OT: Stability would be very useful, IMO. I use the DMR and BR constantly, so I know that having no flinch would be quite beneficial.

> > To bad its under support. I can’t play with out dexterity.
>
> Wait, why?

I been using dexterity since i bought it with spartan points the day halo 4 came out. I hate slow reloads. :frowning: I was looking forward to using stability too.

I use it in almost every game… One of the best IMO.

I mostly use it on larger maps like complex or harvest while playing on 4v4 slayer. I don’t know if it actually reduce the recoil on the BR though since I don’t see much difference with it or without it.

I would try to get this perk, but I wouldn’t need it because I’m in active camo with my LightRifle.

I find myself useing this more on BTB maps with the LightRifle.

I haven’t unlocked it yet, but I can only imagine that the stability support package would be a god-send for someone like myself who likes to use the Light Rifle at long-ish ranges on maps like Ragnarok.

Also, in Big Team, I’ve missed at least twice with the Spartan Laser on infantry because I got “flinched” by a sniper shot, or DMR. Incredibly, incredibly frustrating to be honest.

It’s really good.

It’s really that good? Hm.

I’ve been using the Carbine a lot lately, and this might help me out a bit more. I’m doing Rogue as my last spec so I won’t be getting it for a little bit, but good to know it’s actually very useful.

I haven’t gotten a chance to try it, saving it till last.