Rogue Focus Right Shoulder pad

I am currently now SR 125 and I saw the FOCUS version of the Rogue but currently not unlocked, but when I went to the Right Shoulder section I didn’t see Rogue FOCUS shoulder pad on among the locked shoulder pads!? I want to wear the FOCUS shoulder pad on the right. The helmet, Torso and Left Shoulder are currently visible for me but not the Right Shoulder.

Is this a glitch or is it a bug??? Help pls, I see some people having the Right Shoulder pad…

It’s a minor glitch. You’ll unlock it by the end of the specialization.

So does this mean that I will get it when I’m SR 127? Since Special shoulder pads are unlocked at the 7th rank of each specialization.

I forget exactly when, but you’ll get it. Don’t worry.

Then did you see it when you are level 5 for that specefic Specialization???

Same happened to me. And it didn’t show up in the armory when I reached the 5th level of Rogue. But if it unlocks at the end of the specialization, then I really don’t think it matters, as long as it unlocks.

> 2533274891130765;6:
> Same happened to me. And it didn’t show up in the armory when I reached the 5th level of Rogue. But if it unlocks at the end of the specialization, then I really don’t think it matters, as long as it unlocks.

Huge necropost dude.
Look at the date before replying please!

Old thread is old.