Rockstar Infinite Promo

This is by far the easiest promo to actually be highlighted for Halo, since the Monster promo last fall was by far more aggravating than it should have been in terms that we didn’t have to jump through so many hoops if you either couldn’t find the cans, or are near a location that had the unique code for the individual weapon skin. Just make a Rockstar account that is linked with your Halo account, use the codes under the tab, and you are in business. The only tidbit that you really need to consider is get 6 cans from any store, and 2 from a Circle K, since its the only way to get the Razorback skin. Beyond that, everything is very simple.

Yeah it’s great… If you live in US and Canada.

Are you sure? I bought two of the same cans and they unlocked different content. I did see the Circle K skin but are we sure it has to be from Circle K? Has anyone bought like 12 cans and redeemed them?

> 2533274836669416;3:
> Are you sure? I bought two of the same cans and they unlocked different content. I did see the Circle K skin but are we sure it has to be from Circle K? Has anyone bought like 12 cans and redeemed them?

Tables showing the unlock order are here - Terms | Rockstar + Halo Infinite

For the most part, it’s just based off the number of tab codes.

To give my personal experience, I bought some of these new cans, but none of the tabs had codes on them. They were the regular Rockstar tabs with stars punched in them. I’m assuming manufacturer error unless I’m blind and the codes are elsewhere.

> 2533274809099592;4:
> > 2533274836669416;3:
> > Are you sure? I bought two of the same cans and they unlocked different content. I did see the Circle K skin but are we sure it has to be from Circle K? Has anyone bought like 12 cans and redeemed them?
>
> Tables showing the unlock order are here - Terms | Rockstar + Halo Infinite
>
> For the most part, it’s just based off the number of tab codes.
>
> To give my personal experience, I bought some of these new cans, but none of the tabs had codes on them. They were the regular Rockstar tabs with stars punched in them. I’m assuming manufacturer error unless I’m blind and the codes are elsewhere.

Those have to be the specially marketed cans with MC on there, so if you bought the regular cans, those won’t do you any good.

> 2533274823412826;5:
> Those have to be the specially marketed cans with MC on there, so if you bought the regular cans, those won’t do you any good.

They were the cans with Chief on them, they just had the regular pull-tabs for whatever reason.
It’s my understanding that the codes should be on the back of the tab where the star is.

Here’s a pic - Link