rockey hog and elite crap.

This playlist is fun, but i have suggestions to make it better. First: remove elite slayer and rocket hog race. Second: make pinnacle appear more often than it does. Third: make rocket hog race and elite slayer their own playlists.

Sincerely,
Tojo

I want any type of race to have its own playlist…

more variety of playlists meaning changing it up every week or so, or having a community vote( you do want to cater to us right?)

I don’t ever see Rocket Hog Race leaving. It is one, if the the, most picked gametype in Multi-Team.
Pinnacle sucked on so many levels. 343i is finally hearing our cries and removing it from certain playlists.
Elite Slayer will probably be staying also. I see a lot of Elite supporters here and it is also chosen often in Multi-Team.

> This playlist is fun, but i have suggestions to make it better. First: remove elite slayer and rocket hog race. Second: make pinnacle appear more often than it does. Third: make rocket hog race and elite slayer their own playlists.
>
> Sincerely,
> Tojo

I think race should get its own playlist. Complete with community maps. Merge rocket race and race together for an excellent playlist.

They can’t remove Rocket Race because there’s an achievement for getting a kill in a match made Rocket Race game.

From what I understand the amount of playlist is limited. So in order for them to have their own playlists something would have to be removed.

So what I suggest is remove grifball, living dead. Replace with an elite playlist both objective/slayer and a rotating schedule playlist consisting of living dead, grifball, race variants and others I can’t think of right now