Rockets not working on new map, Fullmetal

The past few games I’ve played on Fullmetal, rocket hits don’t register on the inside portions of the map. It’s happened in at least a few games I’ve played in. I pasted a link below to show what I’m talking about, where it happens 3 separate times.

Has anyone else ran into this or know anything about this?

> 2533274819960877;1:
> The past few games I’ve played on Fullmetal, rocket hits don’t register on the inside portions of the map. It’s happened in at least a few games I’ve played in. I pasted a link below to show what I’m talking about, where it happens 3 separate times.
>
> Xbox Clips - View your xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and screenshots. The best xboxclips website! Better than XboxClips.com - lego dawg playing Halo 5: Guardians
>
> Has anyone else ran into this or know anything about this?

Same problem but on this update there aren’t any fix

> 2533274819960877;1:
> The past few games I’ve played on Fullmetal, rocket hits don’t register on the inside portions of the map. It’s happened in at least a few games I’ve played in. I pasted a link below to show what I’m talking about, where it happens 3 separate times.
>
> Xbox Clips - View your xbox clips, Xbox game clips, and screenshots. The best xboxclips website! Better than XboxClips.com - lego dawg playing Halo 5: Guardians
>
> Has anyone else ran into this or know anything about this?

That actually needs to be fixed.
Link

This type of registration is normal for Halo. They are running psychological operations upon the remaining guinea pig populace. I have studied this for years across multiple accounts. It’s a mind control operation at times. Not all the time. Not even most of the time. Micro variables such as hit box size, damage dealt are adjusted on a player to player basis on a very small level. Even a game to game basis depending on what they are testing for.

> 2535469995091439;4:
> This type of registration is normal for Halo. They are running psychological operations upon the remaining guinea pig populace. I have studied this for years across multiple accounts. It’s a mind control operation at times. Not all the time. Not even most of the time. Micro variables such as hit box size, damage dealt are adjusted on a player to player basis on a very small level. Even a game to game basis depending on what they are testing for.

Lmao what? the map is just broken, it’s a forge issue where explosive collision breaks. The exact cause can be a lot different things but is caused usually from object density and or with a wired intreaction within different place in the forge canvas.