Rocket Race needs its own playlist.

Please take Rocket Hog Race out of Multi Team and make it have its own playlist. Matter of fact, just make a Race hopper, and have multiple versions of race types in it, including Rocket Hog Race.

While you’re at it, have an all Elite hopper and include all variants of Elite gametypes.

tha would be cool like classic rocket race

Yes! I go into Multi-Team to face off everyone with 2 other friends, not to be blown up by Rockets every second :confused:

And I would like a Race and Elite Playlist :smiley:

Needs more Hog Potato.

Now that’s what multi-team is missing.

Agreed, they also need to add 4 flag. From what I have seen, I’m absolutely sure they can do it.

> Agreed, they also need to add 4 flag. From what I have seen, I’m absolutely sure they can do it.

They can and should a long with these other things. Bungie had been looking for maps suitable to 4 way CTF before giving it off to 343.

So I’m interested to see what they have up their sleeves.

> Please take Rocket Hog Race out of Multi Team and make it have its own playlist. Matter of fact, just make a Race hopper, and have multiple versions of race types in it, including Rocket Hog Race.
>
> While you’re at it, have an all Elite hopper and include all variants of Elite gametypes.

I haven’t played Multi team in a long time because I hate Rocket hog… and racing in general when it comes to matchmaking…