Rocket Race - Can we have it permanently.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Please return your Halo 4 Rocket Race to the playlist permanently. Give the Halo racing community the opportunity to be loyal to you 343 :slight_smile: Please just give us our matchmaking back ASAP…

If Halo 4 wanted to increase their numbers and be unique to everyone else, why not keep it in the matchmaking playlist? I guarantee you would have more dedicated players to H4 should you have the racing community addressed permanently and not just for 2 weeks.
Please 343 - put this play list back. Seems a bit pointless to put it in and finally address the racing community only to take it away again. I emplore you to not follow suit of the previous Halo racing decommissioning crew and support your racing community.
Whilst there were glitches and some bugs to iron out I had a blast and hope it will come back as soon as possible and permanently. I speak on behalf of all my racing friends in saying that.

Some of the following points would be good if could be addressed in Rocket Race.

1. Inability to change driver/gunner
  2. Bigger maps without so much clutter in the middle like Complex
  3. Spawning without a rocket launcher when you are gunner following someone quitting out.
  4. Not quoting “King of the Hill” when it’s Rocket Race or Race.
  5. Not having the team/s that are about to win tagged with a flashing ‘Kill’ indicator (when you can’t kill anyone)
  6. Inability for the gunner to throw grenades – can we have them?
  7. Mongoose colours would be good same as team colours (like Reach did)
  8. Ability to kill someone who attempts to ‘walk’ you ie: be able to shoot a person walking and kill them, or be able to take a melee swing at them and kill them with what we call a ‘DBA’ = “Drive By Assassination”
  9. Show destination/hill on radar for the gunner and driver
  10. Count rotations, top speed and distance travelled
    Well that’s all from me for now, I have poured my heart out and once again and unfortunately have to leave our racing destiny in your hands but hopeful you will hear our plea.

Thanks again MYSTiFiED :wink:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just love me some Rocket Race !!

it was pretty annoying that u couldnt change driver and gunner…

Yes, I agree Race and Rocket Race should have their own playlist.

However, bumping and reposting the same thread from yesterday won’t help the cause.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst235614_HALO-4-Rally-and-Rocket-Race-Playlist---THANKS.aspx

I am imagining how upset people would be if Rocket Race got a permanent playlist when there are players that have been asking for a permanent DLC playlist for months.

Would be odd to give it to the game mode that was just made a few weeks ago over the playlist that people have been asking for and making a ton of threads about for the last few months.

> Yes, I agree Race and Rocket Race should have their own playlist.
>
> However, bumping and reposting the same thread from yesterday won’t help the cause.
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst235614_HALO-4-Rally-and-Rocket-Race-Playlist---THANKS.aspx

This.

Please stick to the one thread.