This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Please return your Halo 4 Rocket Race to the playlist permanently. Give the Halo racing community the opportunity to be loyal to you 343 Please just give us our matchmaking back ASAP…
If Halo 4 wanted to increase their numbers and be unique to everyone else, why not keep it in the matchmaking playlist? I guarantee you would have more dedicated players to H4 should you have the racing community addressed permanently and not just for 2 weeks.
Please 343 - put this play list back. Seems a bit pointless to put it in and finally address the racing community only to take it away again. I emplore you to not follow suit of the previous Halo racing decommissioning crew and support your racing community.
Whilst there were glitches and some bugs to iron out I had a blast and hope it will come back as soon as possible and permanently. I speak on behalf of all my racing friends in saying that.
Some of the following points would be good if could be addressed in Rocket Race.
- Inability to change driver/gunner
- Bigger maps without so much clutter in the middle like Complex
- Spawning without a rocket launcher when you are gunner following someone quitting out.
- Not quoting “King of the Hill” when it’s Rocket Race or Race.
- Not having the team/s that are about to win tagged with a flashing ‘Kill’ indicator (when you can’t kill anyone)
- Inability for the gunner to throw grenades – can we have them?
- Mongoose colours would be good same as team colours (like Reach did)
- Ability to kill someone who attempts to ‘walk’ you ie: be able to shoot a person walking and kill them, or be able to take a melee swing at them and kill them with what we call a ‘DBA’ = “Drive By Assassination”
- Show destination/hill on radar for the gunner and driver
- Count rotations, top speed and distance travelled
Well that’s all from me for now, I have poured my heart out and once again and unfortunately have to leave our racing destiny in your hands but hopeful you will hear our plea.
Thanks again MYSTiFiED