Rocket Pistol while carrying a flag

I would be unstoppable

Until you run out of ammo or come against more then one player.

don’t forgot that I can still own up by punching peoples in the face with my flag.

So far, we don’t know how Flag-Pistol works, and despite the fact that we have seen it, as it was “Work in progress”, it may not be in the final version.

[deleted]

You’d be stoppable even without the flag, I’m afraid.

I would assume all pocket weapons would be a choice in Customs.

I foresee one problem in your logic:

What if you suck with it???

Or what if I have a Rocket Launcher???

I really disagree. The sticky detonator is not the type of weapon that you can easily stick someone. It looks better for sticking vehicles or even using your teams vehicle as a kamikaze or a trap.

> I really disagree. The sticky detonator is not the type of weapon that you can easily stick someone. It looks better for sticking vehicles or even using your teams vehicle as a kamikaze or a trap.

Or trapping personal ordinance…

Try me Austin…

Relevant

> > I really disagree. The sticky detonator is not the type of weapon that you can easily stick someone. It looks better for sticking vehicles or even using your teams vehicle as a kamikaze or a trap.
>
> Or trapping personal ordinance…
>
> Try me Austin…

Or sticking myself then giving people hugs with it! :smiley:

But a rocket pistol while carrying the flag? That’d be sweet!

> > > I really disagree. The sticky detonator is not the type of weapon that you can easily stick someone. It looks better for sticking vehicles or even using your teams vehicle as a kamikaze or a trap.
> >
> > Or trapping personal ordinance…
> >
> > Try me Austin…
>
> Or sticking myself then giving people hugs with it! :smiley:
>
> But a rocket pistol while carrying the flag? That’d be sweet!

That’s…pretty much the ONLY way I’ll be using the rocket pistol. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not too big a fan of carrying weapons with a flag, but that’s also because I can’t resist shoving that metal pole through MJOLNIR armor. <3

Unstoppable is out of the question!! I think INVULNERABLE !!

If we crouch, and aim down, can we stick ourselves like in Halo 2 with plasma nades?

Wait, can we even see our feet in Halo 4?

> If we crouch, and aim down, can we stick ourselves like in Halo 2 with plasma nades?
>
> <mark>Wait, can we even see our feet in Halo 4?</mark>

Well…why not??? I’m pretty sure we can…actually that hasn’t been made apparent yet! I demand info on this to be released!

> > If we crouch, and aim down, can we stick ourselves like in Halo 2 with plasma nades?
> >
> > <mark>Wait, can we even see our feet in Halo 4?</mark>
>
> Well…why not??? I’m pretty sure we can…actually that hasn’t been made apparent yet! I demand info on this to be released!

You’re welcome.

> I would be unstoppable

Only if you were accurate with it. Problem is: you would need 2 hands to reload the thing while carrying the flag. so I think it won’t happen.

> > I would be unstoppable
>
> Only if you were accurate with it. Problem is: you would need 2 hands to reload the thing while carrying the flag. so I think it won’t happen.

You’ve used two hands to reload the pistol in the past, I wanna know how that’s gonna work with the Flag.

What’s the max ammo count for that pistol? If it’s not that high I don’t really see it to be that much of a problem.