rocket pistol reload animation (in the vidoc)

remember the rocket pistol from the halo 4 teaser?
i have watched a lot of analysis and stuff but one thing they didn’t notice and i did was that it’s confirmed in the first look vidoc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhvZxvYVYTI

go to 1:39 on the right screen you see the reload animation
enjoy!

Seriously, who cares? Enjoy a reload animation!?

I hope your trolling.

no just saying the weapon is confirmed in the game

Doubt it will be in MM

Why do people say this? Why would they develop a weapon and not plan to use it in MM? (With obvious exceptions: Target Locator)

> Doubt it will be in MM

what i AM wondering is how the weapon will work if you look at: damage, AOE or not, fast or slow projectile, easy or hard to use… it looks kinda cool but i’m very curious how it will work in the final game. how about you guys?

> Why do people say this? Why would they develop a weapon and not plan to use it in MM? (With obvious exceptions: Target Locator)
>
> > Doubt it will be in MM

Campaign/ff. The use of the Barrel Grenade on the pistol can be outplayed by grenades you find on the ground.

> Campaign/ff. The use of the Barrel Grenade on the pistol can be outplayed by grenades you find on the ground.

They don’t explode on impact, do they?

> Why do people say this? Why would they develop a weapon and not plan to use it in MM? (With obvious exceptions: Target Locator)
>

Don’t forget the fuel rod, sentenal beam, and fire grenades. Yeah, they were used during double exp, but never used in the regular playlist.

>

It would be great for at least a 1-time use of the TL in Invasion… if only

> Don’t forget the fuel rod, sentenal beam, and fire grenades. Yeah, they were used during double exp, but never used in the regular playlist.

Fuel Rod Gun is currently in BTB Spire, and Invasion Spire.

My point is, weapons aren’t generally developed to be FF/Campaign only, they are built around the multiplayer sandbox.

> It would be great for at least a 1-time use of the TL in Invasion… if only

Thanks, but no thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Campaign/ff. The use of the Barrel Grenade on the pistol can be outplayed by grenades you find on the ground.
>
> They don’t explode on impact, do they?

No but they can be banked off walls.

> > > Campaign/ff. The use of the Barrel Grenade on the pistol can be outplayed by grenades you find on the ground.
> >
> > They don’t explode on impact, do they?
>
> No but they can be banked off walls.

you don’t say!

Im worried about this… But I was also worried about the pro pipe and it turned out pretty good.

> Im worried about this… But I was also worried about the pro pipe and it turned out pretty good.

The pipe is my favorite Reach weapon, hope it makes a valiant return

Master chief makes that weapon look easy to use…my guess is we will not be able to use it because of the sheer difficulty

they made a directors cut of it a long time ago instead of realoding it he threw in space proply meaning it is not in halo 4

they did this because of all the arguments about it

it may be in halo 4 but probly wont

what the heck is the pipe

> Doubt it will be in MM

it will probably be similar to the pro pipe? so why not?

that proply them making the trailer i proply not to leak any info on the screen they just put some thing that was old and looked high tech