Rocket launcher

I do not know if I am the only one to whom this has happened but I noticed that in any variant of rocket launcher when you shoot directly at an enemy player, it does not generate much damage and sometimes it does not generate damage. I had mentioned this issue previously in the forums where it only happened on a map but this time it happens on anyone. I want to clarify that it is not a wifi problem because if it were, it would have problems with the other weapons (which does not happen).

Personally I haven’t ever experienced or heard of anything like this.
Though usually I’m not firing a rocket directly at the player, more the ground next to them.

Unless someone else on these forums has experienced something similar I’d probably say it’s a connection issue. Wether that’s on your side or the opponents I do not know.

It never happened to me, but one thing that I notice is sometimes when the enemy is too close to me and he shoot to the ground I die but no the enemy and when I do that, both dies, and happens a lot to me

> 2533274890267936;3:
> It never happened to me, but one thing that I notice is sometimes when the enemy is too close to me and he shoot to the ground I die but no the enemy and when I do that, both dies, and happens a lot to me

that happens to me too. I shoot the ground to kill us both but the only one who dies is me or they do it but only I die.

> 2535409304705088;4:
> > 2533274890267936;3:
> > It never happened to me, but one thing that I notice is sometimes when the enemy is too close to me and he shoot to the ground I die but no the enemy and when I do that, both dies, and happens a lot to me
>
> that happens to me too. I shoot the ground to kill us both but the only one who dies is me or they do it but only I die.

This is totally an angle thing.
Aim it at their feet, not yours.

> 2766496913967593;5:
> > 2535409304705088;4:
> > > 2533274890267936;3:
> > > It never happened to me, but one thing that I notice is sometimes when the enemy is too close to me and he shoot to the ground I die but no the enemy and when I do that, both dies, and happens a lot to me
> >
> > that happens to me too. I shoot the ground to kill us both but the only one who dies is me or they do it but only I die.
>
> This is totally an angle thing.
> Aim it at their feet, not yours.

Obviously I do that. It would show a clip but I don’t know how to add one here XD

> 2535409304705088;4:
> > 2533274890267936;3:
> > It never happened to me, but one thing that I notice is sometimes when the enemy is too close to me and he shoot to the ground I die but no the enemy and when I do that, both dies, and happens a lot to me
>
> that happens to me too. I shoot the ground to kill us both but the only one who dies is me or they do it but only I die.

I can’t begin to explain how many games I lost trying to do something like this