Rocket Launcher Vs. Fuel Rod Vs. Incineration

Which is the best launcher?

Rocket Launcher
Fuel Rod Cannon
Incineration Cannon

Missile pod

Incineration cannon. It eats people

Incineration Cannon. The four streams of particles that shoot out after it hits an object makes it the most powerful of the three weapons. It can take out any vehicle in one hit and kill multiple players at once.

1. Incineration Cannon
  2. Rocket Launcher
  3. Fuel Rod Cannon

I like all three.

> Missile pod

Yes, i love using that. I’m surprised it didn’t appear.

Incineration cannon!

For me the Incineration Cannon, I have more kills with the other 2 weapons but I just love the beast that is the IC

> > Missile pod
>
> Yes, i love using that. I’m surprised it didn’t appear.

It didn’t appear 'cause this OP hasn’t played any previous Halo titles (from what I can tell)

I wouldn’t pin a “best” to any one weapon but I will say that I’ve gotten the most use out of the rocket launcher. The missle pod is best when it’s on a turret mount, the FRC is rapid fire, and the Incineration cannon is best at longer ranges.

> > Missile pod
>
> Yes, i love using that. I’m surprised it didn’t appear.

Which reminds me. I loved the Flamethrower and Flame grenades from Halo 3. It was so fun to burn people. evil laugh

> > > Missile pod
> >
> > Yes, i love using that. I’m surprised it didn’t appear.
>
> It didn’t appear 'cause this OP hasn’t played any previous Halo titles (from what I can tell)

Or maybe because this is the Halo 4 forums? Maybe because he is referring to the Over-the-Shoulder-First-Person Weapons instead of the detachable turret weapons?

Incineration Cannon is without a doubt the most powerful of the three, perhaps overly so, and I find it to be a lot more common than the other two launchers as well.

Thinking about it, I rarely ever see Rocket Launchers at all in the game… Odd…

> > > > Missile pod
> > >
> > > Yes, i love using that. I’m surprised it didn’t appear.
> >
> > It didn’t appear 'cause this OP hasn’t played any previous Halo titles (from what I can tell)
>
> Or maybe because this is the Halo 4 forums? Maybe because he is referring to the Over-the-Shoulder-First-Person Weapons instead of the detachable turret weapons?

Point well taken :wink:

Rockets for Vehicles.

Fuel Rod for Infantry

Incineration Cannon for Enemies in Cover or in Large Groups.

Its all about playing to their Strengths and Weaknesses. None is Really better than the other.

Promethean Glory definitely takes the cake, rocket launcher coming in at a close second.

Depends on what you mean by best. They’re all one hit kills with different areas of effect. The i. cannon has the largest are of effect and has two chances to kill per shot. The rocket launcher is strong but slow to hit at distance also has to chances to hit before a reload. The fuel rod can be the most distructive to teams as it has a five round clip and if someone is skilled enough they can get a kill per round. I pick the fuel rod because it has the largest kill count on it.

1. Rocket Launcher:

-good for group suicides (respawning on Co-op)
-frequently on vehicular missions
-it’s fun leading my shot ahead of a running teammate and listening to their surprise xD (I do not do this in MP, I don’t even play much MP)

1. Fuel Rod Gun:

-useful for launching
-readily available in most missions
-I love it’s firing sound!

1. Incineration Cannon:

-yeah it’s devastating but that’s the problem, it sucks getting hit by it
-secondary explosion guarantees death
-cool appearance and scope

Ultimately, the Rocket Launcher is something I want to carry at all times in Co-op sessions.

> > > Missile pod
> >
>
> Which reminds me. I loved the Flamethrower and Flame grenades from Halo 3. It was so fun to burn people. evil laugh

Tossing a flame grenade down in front of the flag was fun, or guarding with a flamethrower.

I would say that I prefer them all. But the fuel rod is fun. It bounces. :slight_smile:

> > > Missile pod
> >
>
> Which reminds me. I loved the Flamethrower and Flame grenades from Halo 3. It was so fun to burn people. evil laugh

Well, the Flamethrower was good, but i think that was more for against Flood. That’s why it appeared in Halo 3 and Halo ODST (For Drones). Hopefully they appear in the next title.

*Shame that most of the “good” weapons didn’t appear in this game. :frowning:

Fuel rod gun is my favorite weapon series but the Incineration cannon is overkill incarnate!!!

Fuel rod anti-personnel
Rocket launcher anti-vehicle
Incineration canon anti-everything