Rocket Launcher playlist next please!

I dont know if anyone remembers the team rocket launcher games back in halo 1 but I SERIOUSLY hope they add that game mode in at some point. One of the best game mods to play in HALO hands down.

I would be down for this. I miss playing games with nothing but one weapon. Like everyone has shotguns. Also, I miss SHWATGUNS, that was so much fun. I would be so happy if we got like a Rocket CTF/Oddball playlist or a Shotgun CTF/Oddball playlist.

Like the idea but i dont see it happening

I loved CTF in Blood Gulch with Rockets and SPlazers

Oh god, no. Maybe as one gametype of many in a single playlist, like Rumble Pit in Halo 3, but an entire playlist of Rockets!?

The only playlist I actually want is FFA Slayer.

By the way- what you want is called Custom Games.

Rocketball was always fun. Oddball w/ rocket launchers.

NO.

FFA Infinity Slayer next, please.

OH GOD YES!

Rocket Slayer
Rocket Oddball
Rocket Dominion
Rocket FFA
Rocket KOTH
Rocket Race(REALLY?!?!?!)
Rocket Snipers

WE NEED MOAR ROCKETS!

> I would be down for this. I miss playing games with nothing but one weapon. Like everyone has shotguns. Also, I miss SHWATGUNS, that was so much fun. I would be so happy if we got like a Rocket CTF/Oddball playlist or a Shotgun CTF/Oddball playlist.

One of my favorite playlists in the Halo 2 days was Rumble Armory. Every game type in it was single weapon like ffa swords, ffa rockets, ffa snipers, ffa shotties, ect. They should bring it back as a weekly playlist.

> Rocketball was always fun. Oddball w/ rocket launchers.

> I would be down for this. I miss playing games with nothing but one weapon.

Uhh, are you forgetting team snipers?

We need an action sack with all the goodies. Shotty snipers, dino blasters, rockets, and so on. But there is one… and only one gametype that will always have my heart. Juggernaut.

I would love that. It just needs FF on or off or which ever makes it so -Yoink- teammates can’t kill you.

> We need an action sack with all the goodies. Shotty snipers, dino blasters, rockets, and so on. But there is one… and only one gametype that will always have my heart. Juggernaut.

Agreed. We need action sack. Especially after how bad it sucked in Reach. They put it out there with like 4 obscure game types, promised to add more and then never did. And then they just killed the whole playlist altogether. We need an action sack with the classics, starting with the number 1 hallmark gametype of action sack: fiesta. Am I right or am I right?

Ugh stupid forum glitches! Double post again.

sorta like halo 3 lone wolves? ( at times Team swords or team rocket launchers would be offered)

Yes, defiantly yes!