Robotic Eyes

Do they have Cybernetic Eyes in the Halo universe? I’ve finally gotten round to reading Bloodline and it got me thinking why doesn’t black one have a cybernetic eye; given not having one would be a liability; so are they a thing?

Flash cloning organs is a thing. They would replace the eye with an identical one.

But why not do that for Kat? And why not for black one though?

Perhaps the flash cloned eye wasn’t able to be safely attached. It’s one thing for a leg, but any eye has a whole different sort of neural connection than any other limb.

> 2535470440995877;4:
> Perhaps the flash cloned eye wasn’t able to be safely attached. It’s one thing for a leg, but any eye has a whole different sort of neural connection than any other limb.

Well I’ll take an eye patch then.

A natural human eye would also never meet the potential of a robot eye in theory. In gen there does seem to be a lack of cybernetics in this universe. I mean they exist within the universe, maybe its they are too “fast” or good for normal humans. Thinking to Kat, her robot arm at least in gameplay (may have just been an oversight) is as strong as a normal humans arm inside of a Mjolnir armor. Like a Robot eye or arm would be so good it would hurt or over stress a normal humans mind. Like it swings so fast the natural attachment points rip apart (a bone ball joint is topping out at what 600 lbs of stress before it breaks?). Though I guess we don’t know if that was just custom armor for her injury or an actual prosthetic.