Robotic Arm!?

Hey just throwing this out there, is it possible for 343 to ever incorporate Kat’s robotic arm as a chest piece like Halo Reach? Possibly in a new REQ pack in the future? Maybe all of the armor for the Reach crew, that’d be coolio. :slight_smile:

That’d be really cool for a myhtic or legendary unlock for a REQ! That kind of armor would really get people cracking open packs.

They can most likely add it. The questions is will they add it?

That would be dope! I remember being that in reach, thought it was super kool! Would really like 343 to incorporate that.

> 2533274795538024;3:
> They can most likely add it. The questions is will they add it?

I hope so those were awesome!

Because this is a good idea dont expect it to happen

We obviously have no idea what 343 has up their sleeves for future REQs. I wouldn’t put it past them to allow us this if we rallied for it. Its a most definite reasonable request, but we gotta make it viral for consideration.

that would be awesome! Add it to the list :stuck_out_tongue:

How about the Rogue armor from H3 that is jam.
Rogue armor pic

> 2533274800104109;10:
> How about the Rogue armor from H3 that is jam.
> Rogue armor pic

I’m actually surprised that’s not in H5 lol! I would find Rogue armor to be cool to add as well. Same with the Katana sword chest - only in legendary packs though, no need for everyone to be running around like ninjas like H3 hah.

I want Six’s original Mark-V armour.

I never really cared for the prosthetic arm piece. But maybe when they release Reach as dlc for mcc there will be unlocks associated with it.

> 2533274849222166;13:
> I never really cared for the prosthetic arm piece. But maybe when they release Reach as dlc for mcc there will be unlocks associated with it.

I don’t think Reach is going to be released as an MCC DLC. Did 343 mention this anywhere? If so, I haven’t heard about it. Halo Reach is going to be released for reverse capability on XB1 in December, so I don’t think they would even think about a DLC for MCC again.

I used that robotic arm in Reach with the giant knife on the shoulder, shotty bullets on my arms. Loved the customization in Reach, really awesome.

That would be pretty wicked but it sounds like something 343i wouldn’t do just because it’s a cool idea.

That would be really interesting. Maybe even a bigger throwback with the Hayabusa as a legendary since there arent that much in the game!

> 2535409103705542;17:
> That would be really interesting. Maybe even a bigger throwback with the Hayabusa as a legendary since there arent that much in the game!

Exactly what I was thinking!