Robot arm in Halo Infinite?

Do you think it would be a cool if 343 included the robot arm in halo infinite? I always thought it made your spartan look awesome, like they were battle damaged from being in battle and got their arm blown off.

> 2535444720618116;1:
> Do you think it would be a cool if 343 included the robot arm in halo infinite? I always thought it made your spartan look awesome, like they were battle damaged from being in battle and got their arm blown off.

Yeah it would be a nice option for your custom Spartans.
Always liked the idea when I saw it on Reach.

I hope the customization is amazing, and I just think if they upgraded the look and possibly the lore of the robot arms I think it would be awesome. Because I always had the lore to my reach spartan being that he got his arm blown off by a faulty grenade on his chest.

> 2535444720618116;3:
> I hope the customization is amazing, and I just think if they upgraded the look and possibly the lore of the robot arms I think it would be awesome. Because I always had the lore to my reach spartan being that he got his arm blown off by a faulty grenade on his chest.

Does a robot arm need lore, lol? Limbs have been lost in war since the dawn of time, as technology evolves so do prosthetic limb replacements. Not that hard to imagine that in 200 years we will have fully functioning robot arms. Especially considering that early versions of this technology exist today. My point is that some things don’t need a lore explanation when they are logical and based in reality.

yes! though, if its in infinite it should be achievement unlocked, as reach was kinda rediculous with it’s unlocking position(opinion, pls don’t hurt me).

I think that would be great. Mire customization the better in my opinion as long as it feels grounded and immersive and the robo arms fit that bill unlike Reach armour effects for example.

Being able to pick between left or right arm. Or even both. Why not the legs as well? Having all limbs as prosthetics would be pretty cool

It would be good for some good customization options, like battle damage
I think to see a robot arm everyone’s favorite Master Chief Petty Officer would be really cool
And as it looks like Infinite will be the last game a good ending would be 4 chief to reveal his face

Why stop there? Why not robot hands or legs?

Probably would be a fine addition though not part of my personal setup.

This rebot is the best idea

I’d be down for that. We need cooler armor customization.