Road To a 50!

Hey guys my name is Ecorz and today I’m coming at you with a new series that I’m starting with the release of Halo 4 just around the corner. For both people who are getting it and are thinking about getting it I will be posting 15+ videos of game play before the mid-night release in the U.S. so if you’re up for a sneak peak make sure to subscribe! Or if you want to see if I can get a skill level of 50 in under 100 games make sure to subscribe also.

Thanks,
Ecorz!

So from what I read…u have it early and want to see how fast u can get to 50 ?
Wouldn’t u want to wait cause aren’t they resetting all ranks on the 6th for all the early release peeps…

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSEIJ7jydbg
>
> Hey guys my name is Ecorz and today I’m coming at you with a new series that I’m starting with the release of Halo 4 just around the corner. For both people who are getting it and are thinking about getting it I will be posting 15+ videos of game play before the mid-night release in the U.S. so if you’re up for a sneak peak make sure to subscribe! Or if you want to see if I can get a skill level of 50 in under 100 games make sure to subscribe also.
>
> Thanks,
> Ecorz!

I hope you mean next year, because you can’t get a fifty until the ranking system releases next year…

Oh and make sure you have Waypoint in those videos, because that’s the only place you’ll be able to see that rank…

Ill be the last there =(

> So from what I read…u have it early and want to see how fast u can get to 50 ?
> Wouldn’t u want to wait cause aren’t they resetting all ranks on the 6th for all the early release peeps…

Where did you read this? David ellis already said they werent resetting anyone.