Road to 500,000 RP

Welp spartans, ive begun a challenge and that’s to reach 500,000 req points, that way I can earn 50 gold packs. Over already gotten 30k, wish me luck people.

I triple dog dare you to go for a million

Good luck!

I managed to squirrel away 250,000 before the last update and spent it all. =)

Isn’t that 500 games?

> 2533274796410651;2:
> I triple dog dare you to go for a million

Come on dude i need to do good in school.

> 2533274847563380;4:
> Isn’t that 500 games?

Im trying to get a daily quota of 10k req points

> 2533274885914575;6:
> > 2533274847563380;4:
> > Isn’t that 500 games?
>
>
> Im trying to get a daily quota of 10k req points

When I was going silver packs, I did 15k per day, good luck man! And always remember…

It’s not over yet, we can still destroy the enemy core.

Good luck man. Make sure you enough commons and uncommon a before going full gold packs

> 2535450449120712;3:
> Good luck!
>
> I managed to squirrel away 250,000 before the last update and spent it all. =)

Same! I plan on doing is again for the next update. Took me about two weeks to hit that

> 2533274795881095;8:
> Good luck man. Make sure you enough commons and uncommon a before going full gold packs

Its 50 gold packs, i should get something mythic. I cant open packs though, i can only pray.

Goodluck!

> 2533274885914575;1:
> Welp spartans, ive begun a challenge and that’s to reach 500,000 req points, that way I can earn 50 gold packs. Over already gotten 30k, wish me luck people.

luck

> 2533274885914575;6:
> > 2533274847563380;4:
> > Isn’t that 500 games?
>
>
> Im trying to get a daily quota of 10k req points

on an average night i get around 10k

If you open up gold packs now before you complete your silver packs, you’ll get a LOT of disappointment.

The math would suggest that it’d take you a million+ more req points doing all gold to get all unlocks rather than doing silver then going up to gold.

This isn’t the optimal way to do things. Firstly, as TruncateCombo said, you want to do the bronze and silver packs first. That way you get all the common to rare stuff out of the way, instead of getting them in Gold packs.

Secondly, if you buy packs as you go you also get the boosts. This means that you level up faster, giving you free packs, and also gain RP to spend on more packs.

In conclusion, saving up is pointless.

it wont take as long to do as you think, the hard part is maintaining a high rp balance. I keep mine about 600,000, every now and then ill spend about 100,000 to 200,000

Getting 2 commons in a gold pack feels horrible × that by multiple gold packs giving commons and it’s hair pulling time :slight_smile: have fun :slight_smile:

Use your bonus cards.

> 2533274881560701;14:
> If you open up gold packs now before you complete your silver packs, you’ll get a LOT of disappointment.
>
> The math would suggest that it’d take you a million+ more req points doing all gold to get all unlocks rather than doing silver then going up to gold.

Well i am waiting to get all my arena premium reqs, so maybe i might have more than my original goal.

> 2533274885914575;1:
> Welp spartans, ive begun a challenge and that’s to reach 500,000 req points, that way I can earn 50 gold packs. Over already gotten 30k, wish me luck people.

I’m at 850,000 RPs.