RNG sucks

Just had the pleasure of facing a team with all dmr’s and high level reqs. Kinda blows that I can possibly play for weeks and still not have any of these reqs. Majority of the time it’s not this one sided but how you gonna beat RNG who gives some players weapons and vehicles while others mainly get armor and emblems.
Even though I stayed on a positive k/d we couldn’t even get close to a boss without being peppered with Dmr Fire. Not to mention the 2 phaetons hovering above.
I’ve played over 300+ games but someone can just pick the game open a pack and be better off than me already…Sorry but had 2 vent lol

RNGesus blesses none of us.

I just got an Longshot BR… why not give me an bare variant DMR instead which I’ve been gunning for since release?

I ended up with both a silenced DMR and kinetic bolts DMR but still don’t have a single longshot BR…

Yeah join the party, Ive yet to get a decent piece of gear for 2 days of in game playtime. Its too late for redemption, 343 cant undo RNG easily, and even if it was easy they probably wouldnt care.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> RNGesus blesses none of us.
>
> I just got an Longshot BR… why not give me an bare variant DMR instead which I’ve been gunning for since release?

Exactly I have so many common and uncommon Br’s with the same skill (i.e. stabilizer,recon,supressor) why would they put the same items over and over. I basically have 2 of each armor with a slight change in each.

> 2535460843083983;3:
> I ended up with both a silenced DMR and kinetic bolts DMR but still don’t have a single longshot BR…

If I could I would trade you pal

> 2533274959783086;4:
> Yeah join the party, Ive yet to get a decent piece of gear for 2 days of in game playtime. Its too late for redemption, 343 cant undo RNG easily, and even if it was easy they probably wouldnt care.

It hurts… they reused so many armors and weapons to milk this system its a shame

Best get used to it. It seems to be the norm nowadays for these multiplayer games to use slot machines to get your unlocked items instead of actually achieving something through a demanding challenge. But hey, a system like this means micro transactions, and that means more money.

I understand the excuse is “well, that’s what is paying for the free maps”. Which is a valid point, until you realize there are other games that release free maps anyway and don’t use micro transactions at all.

Paying for free maps? We just payed for the game! If there’s one thing I can’t stand, its microtransactions in a game that I just payed for. We can get our free maps from the community when they finally decide to put forge back in the game.