Rise of the Spartans: Directors Cut

I’m not sure how much of the community remembers the original “Rise of the Spartans” machinima from a few years ago, but those who do will remember how amazing it was. Arbiter617 (Creator of the “Rise of the Spartans” series) has been working on a highly edited, and much improved release over the past year or so, and has finally released the first part of the Directors Cut: “Rise of the Spartans: Prologue” (Directors Cut) which has new and improved effects, sound work, rewritten dialog, reworked scenes, and entirely new scenes. After watching it I was absolutely blown away by the amount of work put into just the first part of the series, and I’d highly suggest looking it up on Youtube. The rest of the series will be uploaded every Friday for the next seven weeks, until the Epilogue airs on his channel. Since Machinima, Halo Channel, ect, don’t seem to show off machinima work outside of RvB I thought it would be an interesting idea to post this here.

I’m sorry if this post seems a tad bit random, but I believe that this series should be better known in the general Halo community.

Following is a link to the first episode listed on Youtube:
[“Rise of the Spartans: Prologue (Directors Cut)”

](- YouTube)Enjoy!

I watched the “Prologue” last night!
Totally astounding!

> 2533274883157952;2:
> I watched the “Prologue” last night!
> Totally astounding!

Indeed, I loved every second of it, especially the beautiful shots that they made to improve all the scenes. It’s one of the most well produced Machinimas I’ve seen, and I can’t wait till the next Act is out!

> 2533274843688196;3:
> > 2533274883157952;2:
> > I watched the “Prologue” last night!
> > Totally astounding!
>
>
> Indeed, I loved every second of it, especially the beautiful shots that they made to improve all the scenes. It’s one of the most well produced Machinimas I’ve seen, and I can’t wait till the next Act is out!

I was personally impressed by the extended battle at the end. Surprisingly on-par/superior to the later ones in the series.

> 2533274883157952;4:
> > 2533274843688196;3:
> > > 2533274883157952;2:
> > > I watched the “Prologue” last night!
> > > Totally astounding!
> >
> >
> >
> > Indeed, I loved every second of it, especially the beautiful shots that they made to improve all the scenes. It’s one of the most well produced Machinimas I’ve seen, and I can’t wait till the next Act is out!
>
>
> I was personally impressed by the extended battle at the end. Surprisingly on-par/superior to the later ones in the series.

Certainly superior, I still remember those terribly awkward lines from the original first part, and they’ve been completely rewritten thankfully. The new VO’s sound amazing, and that battle was spectacular with all the new editing made to it.

is cool

> 2535448350941296;6:
> is cool

Totally.

Wonderful :slight_smile:

I like that Machinima. Pretty awesome production.