Riptide is arguably the worst map I've ever played

The map design is straight garbage. I’ve given 343 the benefit of the doubt one too many times. Make legit new maps. You add the SPNKR and Halo 2 BR on quite possibly the worst 4v4 Halo map I have ever played. Only thing going for it is the aesthetic.

Wait… there is no SPNKR on the map.

It plays great as a FFA map

its a good map but there are too man weapon pickups on it.

I like it. I think the plasma cannon could spawn less frequently, but other then that, I’ve had great matches and fun on it so far.

> 2533274816487930;2:
> Wait… there is no SPNKR on the map.

Yes there is on Strongholds.

I actually really like it. What gets me to like and dislike maps is if I win or lose on it numerous times. For riptide, I’ve won a lot, so I like it. Aesthetically, it’s amazing. The water seeping in some places and having it half under water is super cool. For gameplay, I feel like this map is less symmetrical, which is what the community wanted.

> 2535455681930574;7:
> I actually really like it. What gets me to like and dislike maps is if I win or lose on it numerous times. For riptide, I’ve won a lot, so I like it. Aesthetically, it’s amazing. The water seeping in some places and having it half under water is super cool. For gameplay, I feel like this map is less symmetrical, which is what the community wanted.

I never base my opinion on wether I won or lost. There are so many people who get an unfair match and then hate the map or whatever, its so annoying.

It’s honestly my favorite

> 2533274837720692;1:
> The map design is straight garbage. I’ve given 343 the benefit of the doubt one too many times. Make legit new maps. You add the SPNKR and Halo 2 BR on quite possibly the worst 4v4 Halo map I have ever played. Only thing going for it is the aesthetic.

dude this map is amazing i cant get enough of it. do you just suck on it?

> 2533274816487930;2:
> Wait… there is no SPNKR on the map.

strongholds has it

> 2533274805919869;4:
> its a good map but there are too man weapon pickups on it.

how? two power weaopns just like collseuim

> 2535450338866299;5:
> I like it. I think the plasma cannon could spawn less frequently, but other then that, I’ve had great matches and fun on it so far.

fuel rod cannon. shows you dont play halo that much. and its on a 2 min timer just like every other power weaopn on every other map

> 2533274891841289;8:
> > 2535455681930574;7:
> > I actually really like it. What gets me to like and dislike maps is if I win or lose on it numerous times. For riptide, I’ve won a lot, so I like it. Aesthetically, it’s amazing. The water seeping in some places and having it half under water is super cool. For gameplay, I feel like this map is less symmetrical, which is what the community wanted.
>
>
> I never base my opinion on wether I won or lost. There are so many people who get an unfair match and then hate the map or whatever, its so annoying.

i know right? so many people on waypoint complain when they loose

I like it cause I get to pick up the H2 BR

I haven’t gotten to play it yet, but I’m so excited. A lot of people hated Overgrowth, but I liked it, so I have high hopes for Riptide.

> 2533274961306591;16:
> I haven’t gotten to play it yet, but I’m so excited. A lot of people hated Overgrowth, but I liked it, so I have high hopes for Riptide.

This^

Haven’t played it yet myself, but I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that because it’s asymmetric, it probably plays better in FFA.

> 2533274816735326;14:
> > 2533274891841289;8:
> > > 2535455681930574;7:
> > > I actually really like it. What gets me to like and dislike maps is if I win or lose on it numerous times. For riptide, I’ve won a lot, so I like it. Aesthetically, it’s amazing. The water seeping in some places and having it half under water is super cool. For gameplay, I feel like this map is less symmetrical, which is what the community wanted.
> >
> >
> > I never base my opinion on wether I won or lost. There are so many people who get an unfair match and then hate the map or whatever, its so annoying.
>
>
> i know right? so many people on waypoint complain when they loose

I don’t (usually) complain when I lose. what I’m saying is that if you lose a lot of times on a particular map, you tend to get biased towards it because it reminds you of every time you lost on it, and unless by some
miracle you aren’t even a little disappointed when you lose, then you’ll get disappointed when playing on the map.

The map is terrible for Arena, FFA would be fine because it isn’t symmetrical but seriously take it out of team based games.