RIP Warzone Assault

WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.

> 2535448706146827;1:
> WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.

Yea it’s been pretty bad for the past while was my favorite game mode but now it’s pretty much ruined. It has always had a low player count soo I’m not sure if much can be done. I usually see the same few players I’m not sure why it’s not more popular. The usual way they try to balance out against a squad is a few high level players and then the rest average or below players. Have ran into a few teams farming lately

I think that 343 has done their best to fix the matchmaking system to work for the game population however, the population has been getting smaller and smaller to the point that the change 343 did can’t function like it was meant to. I believed that warzone was fun back in the old and final days of 2015. Once Achilles became a thing I personally think that had marked the gravestone for warzone.

Halo 5 population for that specific game mode is very very low. I don’t think it will be fixed soon.

Well firstly its not broken so it cant/wont be fixed… the “problem” (if there is one) is lack of players for that game type (down to the players not 343), if teams want to play that game type and you are solo q (with a bunch of other solo’s) then most times you will get beat (again down to players not 343). I don’t play wza mainly down to the long waiting times to get a game (again down to lack of players/not being in a team).

> 2533274855740591;2:
> > 2535448706146827;1:
> > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
>
> Yea it’s been pretty bad for the past while was my favorite game mode but now it’s pretty much ruined. It has always had a low player count soo I’m not sure if much can be done. I usually see the same few players I’m not sure why it’s not more popular. The usual way they try to balance out against a squad is a few high level players and then the rest average or below players. Have ran into a few teams farming lately

What squads are farming? The guys I play with make an effort to end the games as quickly and fairly as possible. We don’t want to scare the little population there is left. Even with 8 we still lose :joy:

> 2535453278998196;6:
> > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > 2535448706146827;1:
> > > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
> >
> > Yea it’s been pretty bad for the past while was my favorite game mode but now it’s pretty much ruined. It has always had a low player count soo I’m not sure if much can be done. I usually see the same few players I’m not sure why it’s not more popular. The usual way they try to balance out against a squad is a few high level players and then the rest average or below players. Have ran into a few teams farming lately
>
> What squads are farming? The guys I play with make an effort to end the games as quickly and fairly as possible. We don’t want to scare the little population there is left. Even with 8 we still lose :joy:

I don’t know who they are but seem to be a group of mix bag players since they aren’t in the same company but they had matching emblems lol orange and black :joy::joy:

> 2533274855740591;7:
> > 2535453278998196;6:
> > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > > 2535448706146827;1:
> > > > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
> > >
> > > Yea it’s been pretty bad for the past while was my favorite game mode but now it’s pretty much ruined. It has always had a low player count soo I’m not sure if much can be done. I usually see the same few players I’m not sure why it’s not more popular. The usual way they try to balance out against a squad is a few high level players and then the rest average or below players. Have ran into a few teams farming lately
> >
> > What squads are farming? The guys I play with make an effort to end the games as quickly and fairly as possible. We don’t want to scare the little population there is left. Even with 8 we still lose :joy:
>
> I don’t know who they are but seem to be a group of mix bag players since they aren’t in the same company but they had matching emblems lol orange and black :joy::joy:

If you’re blatantly getting farmed (like they let you cap bases at the last second to prolong the game) then either don’t spawn in (Max of 6 deaths) or quit. I’ve been on both sides having solo queued a lot, and I know it sucks. As for the farmers, if no one spawns in or people quit it gets extremely boring for them, since 8+ guys are fighting for a few kills a minute

> 2535453278998196;8:
> > 2533274855740591;7:
> > > 2535453278998196;6:
> > > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > > > 2535448706146827;1:
> > > > > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
> > > >
> > > > Yea it’s been pretty bad for the past while was my favorite game mode but now it’s pretty much ruined. It has always had a low player count soo I’m not sure if much can be done. I usually see the same few players I’m not sure why it’s not more popular. The usual way they try to balance out against a squad is a few high level players and then the rest average or below players. Have ran into a few teams farming lately
> > >
> > > What squads are farming? The guys I play with make an effort to end the games as quickly and fairly as possible. We don’t want to scare the little population there is left. Even with 8 we still lose :joy:
> >
> > I don’t know who they are but seem to be a group of mix bag players since they aren’t in the same company but they had matching emblems lol orange and black :joy::joy:
>
> If you’re blatantly getting farmed (like they let you cap bases at the last second to prolong the game) then either don’t spawn in (Max of 6 deaths) or quit. I’ve been on both sides having solo queued a lot, and I know it sucks. As for the farmers, if no one spawns in or people quit it gets extremely boring for them, since 8+ guys are fighting for a few kills a minute

Yea they were definitely giving up the bases on purpose. I would quit it just takes soo long to even find a game in the playlist. Maybe it’s just not really a good option anymore the population is just too low to have good games

> 2535448706146827;1:
> WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.

lol atleast u can find games in it the playlist it has been unplayable for more than months because low popluation

I don’t really have any issues getting a game. But maybe that’s because I join teams lol.

I think they may need to make it a weekend rotational if they can’t do something else to improve the population within it.

They should honestly just remove the strict matching parameters from Warzone Assault completely at this point in H5s life cycle. Make it completely random at this point

> 2775209234672000;12:
> I think they may need to make it a weekend rotational if they can’t do something else to improve the population within it.

That sounds like a good idea.

> 2535443548700992;10:
> > 2535448706146827;1:
> > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
>
> lol atleast u can find games in it the playlist it has been unplayable for more than months because low popluation

I can usually (but not always) find games. That may be because I typically play in more “primetime” (evenings in US). Off hours I’m sure I wouldn’t find games.

> 2535448706146827;15:
> > 2535443548700992;10:
> > > 2535448706146827;1:
> > > WZA used to be a pretty fun, chill warm-up. Now? Completely unplayable. Constantly matching squads while I get the short end of the stick for teammates. Could the matching be tweaked or something? It’s broken as of now.
> >
> > lol atleast u can find games in it the playlist it has been unplayable for more than months because low popluation
>
> I can usually (but not always) find games. That may be because I typically play in more “primetime” (evenings in US). Off hours I’m sure I wouldn’t find games.

i second this. When I play when there’s usually more people on I can usually find a game in a 2 minute period

> 2775209234672000;12:
> I think they may need to make it a weekend rotational if they can’t do something else to improve the population within it.

Yea that would probably work pretty well. I remember last year when they featured certain playlists with double XP ,warzone assault got a pretty good boost in players

> 2535448706146827;1:

I treat Assault like BTB Team Arena. I only use my magnum and try to capture the stronghold and it works out well. Before I would play it like warzone and since warzone is casual I wouldn’t try. Now treating it like a ranked playlist i find success.

these farmworking teams ruined warzone mode. should have a way to block those players. now that they do not find more games because they are blocked by other players, they are no longer idiots

Hey guys, just checking Warzone Assault is still accessible at various times right? Like me and my company can still play for the wins, because i can’t find it anywhere!