Rip Halo

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts and refrain from bumping threads.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Just lmao, after that that gameplay, rip halo. Pce its been fun

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

GG no RE

REkt gottem

Rip HAlo 2014

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

343I, YOU DONE -Yoinked!- IT UP

what we don’t want as halo fans: Spartan abilities, sprint, ADS

Spamming and clearly not actually watching and understanding what they’re doing. That is what this thread is.

> what we don’t want as halo fans: Spartan abilities, sprint, ADS

Confirmed

I’m a fan… I like it.

> 2533274832032523;4:
> what we don’t want as halo fans: Spartan abilities, sprint, ADS

No that’s false. What we don’t want is an unbalanced game (ordinance drops) bit this is completely balanced

No i dont want ADS, abilities, and sprint

Change is good. The changes for Halo 5 look awesome. A new, advanced, skill-rewarding movement system, some new aesthetic mechanics(such as smart scope), and an overall polished-looking MP system might make it the best one yet. Nobody’s forcing you to buy it, so don’t act like it. You have the MCC for your classic Halo MP experience. Change is the only constant.

you guys may change your minds when the beta releases :slight_smile:

Not all change is good.
Change is good, see HAlo:CE > Halo 2. This is not good change,

> 2533274887130015;10:
> Change is good. The changes for Halo 5 look awesome. A new, advanced, skill-rewarding movement system, some new aesthetic mechanics(such as smart scope), and an overall polished-looking MP system might make it the best one yet. Nobody’s forcing you to buy it, so don’t act like it. You have the MCC for your classic Halo MP experience. Change is the only constant.

No, change isnt good. Look at Halo 4 and what happened to it. This is no different at all.

> No, change isnt good. Look at Halo 4 and what happened to it. This is no different at all.

confirmed

> 2533274835793556;12:
> Not all change is good.
> Change is good, see HAlo:CE > Halo 2. This is not good change,

The fanbase during Halo 2’s reign certainly didn’t think so, after all Halo 2 got its own dedicated website to how much it sucked.

LMAO @ that energy sword

gg no re

> 2533274835793556;9:
> No i dont want ADS, abilities, and sprint

Too bad. The devs have made up their minds. Like it or not, Halo had to evolve to survive in the current market, and it seems like its for the better.

I bet people in 4 years time will say that Halo 4 was good. You guys are utterly worthless. Act up and enjoy halo instead of -Yoinking!- about it having sprint.

I mean seriously sprint was added AND EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS! So childish.

> Too bad. The devs have made up their minds. Like it or not, Halo had to evolve to survive in the current market, and it seems like its for the better.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

yeah no it doesnt. If you think this game needs ads, sprint and other gimmicky -Yoink-, go play -Yoinking!- advance warfare. Leave halo to the ones who wanted to keep it the same. After the -Yoink!- of Halo 4 you think they would have learnt

ADS in this case looks purely cosmetic. It’s essentially a different zoom animation that functions exactly the same as previous halos, as we can still shoot from the hip.
There are a lot of people who didn’t want sprint, and there are people who did. In an attempt to please both parties they did something I’ve seen suggested a couple of times on these forums, which is disable the shield recharge ability while sprinting. This is a great idea that makes sprint a dangerous option, so I don’t imagine it being used beyond rushing into battle.
Thrusters are something a lot of people welcomed, seeing as it was one of the best armor abilities in Halo. I welcome it, although the strafing looks a lot like advanced warfare, but that’s more of a nitpick than anything.

The charge ability and ground pound are evolutions of the classic melee. We’ll have to see how they really work in the beta.
All in all, I’m hopeful. The most important aspect of Halo has and always will be balance. Halo 5 seems to be doing what it should as a halo game by focusing on balance, competitive play, and evolution of the franchise.

Plus we’ll have the beta in a month, so any valid feedback we give them can almost guarantee a much, much better game at launch than both Reach and Halo 4