rip halo 2001-2010

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

halo 1

best fps on console for its time and still maybe 4 some ppl

halo 2

disappointing campaign mass hate but the online was still good. even if it was dumb. think of this as cod4 as to mw2 for cod lovers. tons loved but recieved tons of hate for being so dumb. still fun

halo 3

like halo 2 but with a slightly crappier BR, slightly poopier maps and a boring AR. AR just felt like crap and was plain boring. had forge and was dope as hellz

halo reach

wtf is this? sweet 2 kinds shooting at you? no biggie, ur just a spartan so shoot ur drinky magnum like ur grandma would fire it. give me a break i gotta spend like 5 seconds to kill one guy. dumb maps. really boardwalk? this map is just so terrible in so many ways. this game is just poop

halo 4

perks, loadouts. nuff said. good sound effects probably fun guns but really perks? WTF SELL OUT MUCH. 343 just -Yoink- on our face here

halo 5

probably going to have iron sights

halo 6

probably going to remove shields, keep all the crap they added from halo 4 and 5, and then remove vehicles and add killstreaks.
REST IN PEACE

byyyyeeee

Report and move on.

You forgot about how Halo 7 is just a kart-racing game.

But, really? REALLY? We know next to nothing about Halo 4. As far as I know, perks aren’t confirmed at all. Even if they were, we sure as hell don’t know what they’ll do. Chances are there won’t be anything like what Call of Duty has, but who knows?

At least wait for when we have more information to go on before you jump off your rocker.

How are you going to rip it?

deep sigh

This is all your poorly written opinion.If you don’t like the games, stop playing them.

> This is all your poorly written opinion.If you don’t like the games, stop playing them.

dude this is my mother freakin funural for halo if u dont like it u dont have to come here while the rest of us just want to mourn our loss

> whine whine whine whine whine whine

would you like some cheese with that whine?

fixed for relevance

I can’t help but laugh.

> like halo 2 but with a slightly crappier BR, slightly poopier maps and a boring AR. AR just felt like crap and was plain boring. had forge and was dope as hellz

The BR was exactly like the one from Halo 2. Nothing different. What’s wrong with the AR? Little bullets to shoot? From 60 to 32. Seems reasonable, but nothing drastic.

Forge was not exactly the best in Halo 3. There wasn’t a Map that was worth editing in my opinion.

> wtf is this? sweet 2 kinds shooting at you? no biggie, ur just a spartan so shoot ur drinky magnum like ur grandma would fire it. give me a break i gotta spend like 5 seconds to kill one guy. dumb maps. really boardwalk? this map is just so terrible in so many ways. this game is just poop

Is 5 seconds really a time waste? Not even close.

The Maps aren’t exactly the best, but still good for Multiplayer. Didn’t like the fact that Bungie recycled the Campaign maps to be used in MP.

> perks, loadouts. nuff said. good sound effects probably fun guns but really perks? WTF SELL OUT MUCH. 343 just -Yoink- on our face here

We don’t have 100% Info on how Halo 4’s gameplay would be. Why give negative feedback on a unreleased game?

> halo 5
>
> probably going to have iron sights
>
> halo 6
>
> probably going to remove shields, keep all the crap they added from halo 4 and 5, and then remove vehicles and add killstreaks.
> REST IN PEACE

Again, your talking about a game that hasn’t been released.

Seriously, If you don’t like Halo, then don’t play It.

> > This is all your poorly written opinion.If you don’t like the games, stop playing them.
>
> dude this is my mother freakin funural for halo if u dont like it u dont have to come here while the rest of us just want to mourn our loss

And who would that be?

> > This is all your poorly written opinion.If you don’t like the games, stop playing them.
>
> dude this is my mother freakin funural for halo if u dont like it u dont have to come here while the rest of us just want to mourn our loss

Question… who’s mourning? So far I only see you, and why are you mourning, it’s just a game… If you don’t like any of the games coming out, don’t buy them and leave.

Nobody here agrees with you. I don’t think a single person who thinks like you is here still. I don’t post hate comments on the Justin Bieber videos on Youtube. I’m sure people do, but I don’t. This was put in a way you could understand before:

> > whine whine whine whine whine whine
>
> would you like some cheese with that whine?
>
> fixed for relevance

Enough. Said.

Haha, Halo 2’s campaign was boss compared to Halo 1. Halo 2 actually had encounters and encounter design. Halo 1 was like ‘here’s a room, enemies will continue to come out of locked doors until we say’ or ‘drop ships are gonna keep bringing you enemies mmk’

I’m sorry OP. Feel free to remake this topic when you have more constructive feedback to give other than “poopier maps” and how you thought insert sequel number here was “dope as hellz”.