Rig is a terrible slayer map

Map is hide and seek in slayer. It often lacks good flow like most other maps. However, I feel like that map plays great on strongholds. What does everyone else think?

Ehh, I’ve noticed that it is easy to predict where the enemy will spawn.

If you hold the inside area then the enemy will have to come looking for you. Pretty much the opposite preferred setup to Strongholds.

I don’t play much slayer but I love The Rig. I’ve never had a problem with it

Only maps from vanilla reach are worse than rig, I hate it so much it makes me want to quit halo 5 every time it pops up for slayer. Not only does it not flow, but the sightlines are awful which leads to constant AR/SMG dominance, unless you control cloak/scatter for the instant win. Add in some spawn predictions and you got the perfect recipe for a terrible map.

> 2683394777979415;5:
> Only maps from vanilla reach are worse than rig, I hate it so much it makes me want to quit halo 5 every time it pops up for slayer. Not only does it not flow, but the sightlines are awful which leads to constant AR/SMG dominance, unless you control cloak/scatter for the instant win. Add in some spawn predictions and you got the perfect recipe for a terrible map.

Don’t lie, I know you love Rig. I’ve seen you do great on it in Doubles!

Don’t kill me. I :green_heart: you.

I actually personally like this map, each area that seems like a vantage point always seem to have a weak area. In my opinion it flows smoothly.

> 2533274796457055;6:
> > 2683394777979415;5:
> > Only maps from vanilla reach are worse than rig, I hate it so much it makes me want to quit halo 5 every time it pops up for slayer. Not only does it not flow, but the sightlines are awful which leads to constant AR/SMG dominance, unless you control cloak/scatter for the instant win. Add in some spawn predictions and you got the perfect recipe for a terrible map.
>
>
> Don’t lie, I know you love Rig. I’ve seen you do great on it in Doubles!
>
>
> Don’t kill me. I :green_heart: you.

You’re lucky I love sarcasm lol. And grats on a thread praising your mod skills!

> 2683394777979415;8:
> > 2533274796457055;6:
> > > 2683394777979415;5:
> > > Only maps from vanilla reach are worse than rig, I hate it so much it makes me want to quit halo 5 every time it pops up for slayer. Not only does it not flow, but the sightlines are awful which leads to constant AR/SMG dominance, unless you control cloak/scatter for the instant win. Add in some spawn predictions and you got the perfect recipe for a terrible map.
> >
> >
> > Don’t lie, I know you love Rig. I’ve seen you do great on it in Doubles!
> >
> >
> > Don’t kill me. I :green_heart: you.
>
>
> You’re lucky I love sarcasm lol. And grats on a thread praising your mod skills!

I’m on the top-top of the world! :smiley:

The Rig is one of my favorites. Especially for FFA.

Rig is the okayest map in Halo 5 imo

if they set up with a sniper at bunker its pretty tough to get them out of there when your team is losing. I play solo so for me its nearly impossible to stay alive when i pick up sniper since teammates pushing nonstop will make them spawn on your side.
Whenever i get matched against teams i have noticed though that the most used setup is sniper in bunker, one guy on engine two another on tower two and one guy roaming back n forth.
Playing solo that map is pretty heck-tick

your a terrible slayer map

> 2533274919223668;13:
> your a terrible slayer map

you’re* terrible at grammar

The Rig is nice since you can hide high and low all over the map. Empire is terrible

I don’t particularly like any of the maps in Halo 5, Arena or Warzone. The only maps that I think are decent are basically Regret and Truth, since they are both based off of Midship. Which is weird because I don’t particularly like Midship.

One of my top favorite Arena maps. Overgrowth is pretty bad IMO, and for some reason I do terrible on Plaza.