Rig Gameplay + Gamemode Talk

Xbox Daily Video On Youtube
Xbox daily featuring Josh Holmes of 343 studio.

I want to see Halo make an infantry version of Race called Marathon where you just run around the map because Rig looks like the perfect map for just running around and enjoying all the shortcuts and secret pathways

> 2533274883849234;2:
> I want to see Halo make an infantry version of Race called Marathonnwhere you just run around the map because Rig looks like the perfect map for just running around and enjoying all the shortcuts and secret pathways

OoOoOoOoOoOo that sounds fun.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> I want to see Halo make an infantry version of Race called Marathonnwhere you just run around the map because Rig looks like the perfect map for just running around and enjoying all the shortcuts and secret pathways

I would play that mode. I noticed a kinda Dark under passage that seemed cool, also there was some footage of this map shown with some cool clambers that go around the outside of the map, so I am looking forward to exploring all of Halo 5 maps.

Not much in terms of gameplay but still good interview, the map kind of reminds me of adrift from halo 4.

If you guys didn’t notice, he mentioned another world you’ll play on. Meridian. So, we have Shengelhi or however you spell it, Earth, and Meridian.

> 2533274883849234;2:

Spartan Parkour lol. I love it.

> 2533274938678576;6:
> If you guys didn’t notice, he mentioned another world you’ll play on. Meridian. So, we have Shengelhi or however you spell it, Earth, and Meridian.

When was Earth confirmed?

It looks like a cool map however it reminds me a lot of adrift and I personally hated that map