Riftball

All right riftball is pretty awesome right? The low gravity…swimming with thrusters and the gravity hammer. Last minute sticks and ground pounds off the floating debris. It is all just pretty wonderful. When Community action sack has run its course I would like to see it added to the Grifball playlist.

I agree its pretty fun, but I dont think it has a place in normal grifball. Its too different.

Yeah it’s a blast but I don’t think it needs to be in grifball. Instead I think action sack should be permanent.

It’s the only game mode i like in action sack at the moment

It would be awesome if it was added to the Grifball playlist as a variant. More playlists could use variants to keep things fresh.

Yea I’ve only gotten to play it once :(…stupid mongoose sumo takin’ up my time

Don’t agree. It’s to random, has to much -Yoink- to be in griffball. It’s already bad enough dealing with shoulder charge and -Yoink- -Yoink- physics in regular griffball, I don’t want stickies and groundpound a to be even more infuriating than they already are.,

> 2533274880633045;1:
> All right riftball is pretty awesome right? The low gravity…swimming with thrusters and the gravity hammer. Last minute sticks and ground pounds off the floating debris. It is all just pretty wonderful. When Community action sack has run its course I would like to see it added to the Grifball playlist.

I hate griffball but I love rift ball, I am down to have it added, frankly I think action sack should stay.

It’s ok, there are some bugs I’ve in countered with the game, and just pure annoying thing that can happen, but I really don’t think it should be in grifball. It’s just so unlike it in a way. But good idea.

I absolutely love rift ball!

I can’t say one way or the other. I have yet to see it come up when I search Action Sack. I usually just get Mantis Breakout, Minotaur (which I hate) or Husky Raid.

> 2533274857915830;3:
> Yeah it’s a blast but I don’t think it needs to be in grifball. Instead I think action sack should be permanent.

I’d like some version of action sack to be permanent as well, however with community in the title I doubt this will be the final version.

> 2533274819580184;5:
> It would be awesome if it was added to the Grifball playlist as a variant. More playlists could use variants to keep things fresh.

A lot of the playlists could use more variants IMO.

> 2533274915339998;9:
> It’s ok, there are some bugs I’ve in countered with the game, and just pure annoying thing that can happen, but I really don’t think it should be in grifball. It’s just so unlike it in a way. But good idea.

What bugs have you found?

> 2533274836091449;11:
> I can’t say one way or the other. I have yet to see it come up when I search Action Sack. I usually just get Mantis Breakout, Minotaur (which I hate) or Husky Raid.

Oddly I haven’t played Mantis breakout yet.

It’s okay, but it seems so random, the scoring. One time, I carried the ball INTO their scorehole and stood there for 20 seconds. Nothing happened.

Then later, I had the ball and was flying to the goal when I got killed in midair. Postmortem, I scored.

I Really hate the moving blockage walls. they can get bullsh** sometimes when one of the tiles don’t sync correctly.

> 2533274880633045;12:
> > 2533274915339998;9:
> > It’s ok, there are some bugs I’ve in countered with the game, and just pure annoying thing that can happen, but I really don’t think it should be in grifball. It’s just so unlike it in a way. But good idea.
>
>
> What bugs have you found?

Well one time my friend threw the ball and it went strait through the walls that block the goal, which for our team was nice but I can see the enemy team not liking that. Another thing is the energy sword lunge, it may be just me, it’s feels increased which may just be a part of the game mode but I’m not sure. I glitches out of the map once but I think that was just lag and bad internet connection. The grav hammers seem to have a boost but I’m convinced that’s just the game mode. That’s about it, have you seen or experienced any?

> 2533274915339998;15:
> > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > 2533274915339998;9:
> > > It’s ok, there are some bugs I’ve in countered with the game, and just pure annoying thing that can happen, but I really don’t think it should be in grifball. It’s just so unlike it in a way. But good idea.
> >
> >
> > What bugs have you found?
>
>
> Well one time my friend threw the ball and it went strait through the walls that block the goal, which for our team was nice but I can see the enemy team not liking that. Another thing is the energy sword lunge, it may be just me, it’s feels increased which may just be a part of the game mode but I’m not sure. I glitches out of the map once but I think that was just lag and bad internet connection. The grav hammers seem to have a boost but I’m convinced that’s just the game mode. That’s about it, have you seen or experienced any?

No, but if you passed through a wall that probably needs fixed.

> 2533274880633045;16:
> > 2533274915339998;15:
> > > 2533274880633045;12:
> > > > 2533274915339998;9:
> > > > It’s ok, there are some bugs I’ve in countered with the game, and just pure annoying thing that can happen, but I really don’t think it should be in grifball. It’s just so unlike it in a way. But good idea.
> > >
> > >
> > > What bugs have you found?
> >
> >
> > Well one time my friend threw the ball and it went strait through the walls that block the goal, which for our team was nice but I can see the enemy team not liking that. Another thing is the energy sword lunge, it may be just me, it’s feels increased which may just be a part of the game mode but I’m not sure. I glitches out of the map once but I think that was just lag and bad internet connection. The grav hammers seem to have a boost but I’m convinced that’s just the game mode. That’s about it, have you seen or experienced any?
>
>
> No, but if you passed through a wall that probably needs fixed.

Yeah

> 2533274873873545;6:
> Yea I’ve only gotten to play it once :(…stupid mongoose sumo takin’ up my time

See I never got Mongoose Sumo! Got a good bit of Tank World and Minotaurs though. Not complaining, but Mongoose Sumo was the one thing we didn’t get.

I hate it.

Rift ball is by far my favorite Action Sack game. But instead of making it a standalone playlist, I think that Action Sack should be refined and kept as a permanent playlist.