Ridgeline Suprise!

I saw this video someone posted for Ridgeline and there is a crap load of trees! I guess we will be able to Forge a bunch of trees in this map!

UPDATE: Link didn’t work sooo I’m doing this instead… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjgdgHEuICU

Looks like a mod to me. I know trees are forgable now, but they wouldn’t allow that many.

Link isn’t working :confused:

The light green ones are forgeable.

Awesome!

There is only one forge-able tree,
Forge palette
http://halo4ger-forum.2301779.n4.nabble.com/News-f3884449.html

The only forge able tree piece in the palette is the dead tree. The other trees cannot be edited in anyway.

> The only forge able tree piece in the palette is the dead tree. The other trees cannot be edited in anyway.

Well the map is filled with a bunch of trees than the normal version that I can barely see the map cause there’s so many of them…

> > The only forge able tree piece in the palette is the dead tree. The other trees cannot be edited in anyway.
>
> Well the map is filled with a bunch of trees than the normal version that I can barely see the map cause there’s so many of them…

A sharp contrast to the original, i don’t believe the original Timberlands had that many trees compared to the new one.

Guess Certain Affinity/343 gave the forest type map the fans have been wanting for so long. Gotta love that stream and waterfall they added though.

Also: Dat skybox.

Infection on that map…

> > > The only forge able tree piece in the palette is the dead tree. The other trees cannot be edited in anyway.
> >
> > Well the map is filled with a bunch of trees than the normal version that I can barely see the map cause there’s so many of them…
>
> A sharp contrast to the original, i don’t believe the original Timberlands had that many trees compared to the new one.
>
> Guess Certain Affinity/343 gave the forest type map the fans have been wanting for so long. Gotta love that stream and waterfall they added though.
>
>
> Also: Dat skybox.

I mean the original Ridgeline :stuck_out_tongue: The original Anniversary version doesn’t have that many trees the guy has in the video he made of Forging the trees.

I love it, I’ve always wanted a dense forest map!

> Infection on that map…

YES

> Infection on that map…
>
>
> > Infection on that
>
>
>
> > Infection
>
>
>
> > Infection

This.

Infection on that map would be AWESOME! Or a hide and seek gametype…

Rooster Teeth needs to make some RvB with these new maps.
On topic: I wish we could use more than five trees in forge.