Riddle me this Batman...

Bungie removed AL from 80% of BTB games, which the whole reason for AL was anti-vehicle am I right? Can someone tell me why AL is still in Rumble Pit and Team Slayer that have almost no use for it? Blah Blah Blah you can counter armor lock with ‘x tactic’.

1st and Only Game of Rumble Pit That I will Play Today:

I run up on a guy using AL and I have the sword. I swing, he locked, and came out. I stick him, he locks and pops back out, I stick him again, lock. 2 more grenades and another sword swing. Each time he used Armor Lock. Someone tell me how he’s STILL using armor lock? I thought it was 2 ground pounds and it had to recharge. I posted a thread yesterday about people using hacks to extend armor lock. Wtf is going on? I’ve been in Custom games trying to see how the heck this guy used armor lock 5+ times in the span of 10 seconds. Can someone explain this to me? I’m not posting a video because i’m not wasting my MS points/Money on render minutes. This is getting really frustrating and making me not want to play MM and just boost FF & Campaign commendations.

And no. He wasn’t button tapping to be invincible. His hand touched the ground for at least 2 seconds each time.

This belongs in the mutiplayer thread.
Tho lol at the title.

> This belongs in the mutiplayer thread.
> Tho lol at the title.

Ah ok. If a Mod could move it for me so I don’t have to double post that would be fantastic! And thx :smiley:

Armour Lock on Reflection in Rumble Pit is surprisingly useful.
I think that AL should stay. Mostly because I like using it. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > This belongs in the mutiplayer thread.
> > Tho lol at the title.
>
> Ah ok. If a Mod could move it for me so I don’t have to double post that would be fantastic! And thx :smiley:

np :slight_smile:

> Armour Lock on Reflection in Rumble Pit is surprisingly useful.
> I think that AL should stay. Mostly because I like using it. :stuck_out_tongue:

But 5 times in 10 seconds is redonkulous… I personally love armor lock. I don’t like hackers and cheaters. There needs to be a better way of reporting these types of players because “reporting” them via your console doesn’t ever do squat. I could have a full party of people and they all report him for the same thing and 3 games later i’m playing the same jack wagon using hacks. So what do I do? I quit. Then I have to suffer a penalty. Why play a game i’m going to get trashed in because I’m playing legit but still suffer a ban and an annoying message?

Yeah, I never understood why Al was removed from playlists with vehicles.

honestly, i don’t believe you that he went into AL 6 times in 10 seconds.

exaggerate much?

> honestly, i don’t believe you that he went into AL 6 times in 10 seconds.
>
> exaggerate much?

Apparently you’ve never seen an AA hack have you? Youtube

> > honestly, i don’t believe you that he went into AL 6 times in 10 seconds.
> >
> > exaggerate much?
>
> Apparently you’ve never seen an AA hack have you? Youtube

lag

let me know when you can prove what was seen in that link.

> > > honestly, i don’t believe you that he went into AL 6 times in 10 seconds.
> > >
> > > exaggerate much?
> >
> > Apparently you’ve never seen an AA hack have you? Youtube
>
> lag
>
> let me know when you can prove what was seen in that link.

Yea… So every time someone does that it’s lag… Great excuse…

Edit:
Why don’t you try disproving me instead of telling me to “Prove” it? The only way I can technically prove it is to find the hack and use it. I’m not going to do that. The heck is wrong with you?

If it’s something this serious then you might need to consider getting that film as proof.