Ricochet

Bring it back. This game mode was fun as hell. Halo+rugby/soccer=awesome.

It was fast paced and intense.

> 2533274878928604;1:
> Bring it back. This game mode was fun as hell. Halo+rugby/soccer=awesome.
>
> It was fast paced and intense.

Agreed, they should bring it back. Maybe add it with grifball

While it was fun and better than griffball odds are you will have to wait for the summer update of MCC when they give it a custom browser and then you can host games there. You maybe able to find an H5 version on it in customs though.

Ricochet was always my favorite, would love to see it in its own playlist instead of action sack

> 2533274989460468;4:
> Ricochet was always my favorite, would love to see it in its own playlist instead of action sack

Its in action sack? I didnt even know.

> 2533274878928604;5:
> > 2533274989460468;4:
> > Ricochet was always my favorite, would love to see it in its own playlist instead of action sack
>
> Its in action sack? I didnt even know.

It’s not in Action Sack; I think they’re referring to Rift Ball.

> 2533274878928604;5:
> > 2533274989460468;4:
> > Ricochet was always my favorite, would love to see it in its own playlist instead of action sack
>
> Its in action sack? I didnt even know.

Well it was in Halo 4 at least. I’ve haven’t played halo 5 for long and haven’t seen ricochet yet

We need to start a petition or something. This game mode was so amazing I honestly dont care if they make it a whole separate game to purchase and play. If not just add it to H5. So many people want this option. And so many others havent even had the pleasure if playing, and Im sure would love. As a die hard Halo fan since H1 Im really disappointed in how downhill the franchise has gone. One of Halos cornerstones is custom gameplay and vast flexibility and options. Why not give us the option? Ricochet was by far one of the beat features in all of Halos history and it was snuffed out. It had the potential to boost the franchise to unimaginable glory. Its like they want Halo to be over. They could release it as its own whole separate game. With leagues and teams and tournaments and championships and everything. It would be huge. Custom game types. Custom maps. Ive made some sick Ricochet game modes and maps on He but the damn servers are crap and you cant get any game to dave your life. I cam maybe get a Lil 2v2 going, 3v3 if im lucky. Havent had a good 6v6 ricochet in years. And lets be honest. A 2v2 or. 1v2 isnt -Yoink-. Please please please 343 bring this -Yoink- back. Like frfr shut up and take my money. Take my money and give me Ricochet. Gonna have me -Yoink- around and learn how to make video games just to make this -Yoink- myself only to realize I have no way to get people to play it with me. =(
Plus itd take me years. Id never be able to make a while video game by myself with no knowledge of coding or graphic design at all… Please Halo gods. Cortana, hear my prayers. Someone make a petition. Pleaseeee

> 2533274893192847;8:
> We need to start a petition or something. This game mode was so amazing I honestly dont care if they make it a whole separate game to purchase and play. If not just add it to H5. So many people want this option. And so many others havent even had the pleasure if playing, and Im sure would love. As a die hard Halo fan since H1 Im really disappointed in how downhill the franchise has gone. One of Halos cornerstones is custom gameplay and vast flexibility and options. Why not give us the option? Ricochet was by far one of the beat features in all of Halos history and it was snuffed out. It had the potential to boost the franchise to unimaginable glory. Its like they want Halo to be over. They could release it as its own whole separate game. With leagues and teams and tournaments and championships and everything. It would be huge. Custom game types. Custom maps. Ive made some sick Ricochet game modes and maps on He but the damn servers are crap and you cant get any game to dave your life. I cam maybe get a Lil 2v2 going, 3v3 if im lucky. Havent had a good 6v6 ricochet in years. And lets be honest. A 2v2 or. 1v2 isnt -Yoink-. Please please please 343 bring this -Yoink- back. Like frfr shut up and take my money. Take my money and give me Ricochet. Gonna have me -Yoink- around and learn how to make video games just to make this -Yoink- myself only to realize I have no way to get people to play it with me. =(
> Plus itd take me years. Id never be able to make a while video game by myself with no knowledge of coding or graphic design at all… Please Halo gods. Cortana, hear my prayers. Someone make a petition. Pleaseeee

Please don’t revive old topics thanks and no petitions