Ricochet tip

Guys in Ricochet try toss the ball into the hill rather than walking in i have been encountering team mates who tries to walk in with it rather than trying to toss it in the hill. kind of annoying but it’s just a tip.

You get more points if you walk it in. I believe it is 50 points instead of the 20 to true row it in.

> You get more points if you walk it in. I believe it is 50 points instead of the 20 to true row it in.

ok i did not know about it lol , tossing the balls is alot more fun tho.

> You get more points if you walk it in. I believe it is 50 points instead of the 20 to true row it in.

In some cases its better to get some points i stead of the gamble but most of the time of you can walk in people do it.

If you can run it in, you should. But if there are enemies nearby, and they’ve spotted you, throwing is definitely preferable. I love ricochet, it’s awesome!

A single walk in is worth 1/3 of the total score to win a game, while a throw is only worth 1/8.

It’s kind of risk vs reward, would you rather have to score 8 balls, or just 3.

I can’t find Ricochet, I want to play it, I only see Champions Bundle DLC. Please Help!!!

People should just use their judgement.

In a fairly matched game, I expect to see one run-in at most… well matched teams should be able to defend.

I expect to see throw-ins 90% of the time and people need to remember that with the point system as it is now it takes EITHER three run-ins OR eight throw-ins.

See, It is in your best interest to put preventing the other team running it in as your TOP priority… because three of those is a loss.

However, I’ve been in a game where our team was better by a fair bit and we got three run-ins, two of which were mine.

(I’m not a good player, I’ve had the same thing happen to my own team, my point is that in a fair game, it happens a lot less)

> I can’t find Ricochet, I want to play it, I only see Champions Bundle DLC. Please Help!!!

Ricochet is part of the bundle playlist for now, in two weeks everyone can play it.

> > I can’t find Ricochet, I want to play it, I only see Champions Bundle DLC. Please Help!!!
>
> Ricochet is part of the bundle playlist for now, in two weeks everyone can play it.

I found it. Thnaks!!!

Ricochet is so much fun. I actually just ran it in 3 times, and threw it in once. If the enemy has the snipers, throw. If they don’t, run it in.

> Guys in Ricochet try toss the ball into the hill rather than walking in i have been encountering team mates who tries to walk in with it rather than trying to toss it in the hill. kind of annoying but it’s just a tip.

I Support this, I also would advise if you stop the enemy from scoring and the ball is in the goal zone area, pick it up and toss it away to a teammate or just out of the vicinity of the goal.