Ricochet Rules for Custom Games---ISSUES:

Hi.

So, I am currently putting the finishing touches on my B-BALL game type
(Old version is still in my file share, if you wanna check it out- grab the maps too!)

Anyway, one issue I am having is the goal/hoop for the opposing team says “Score”…or “Deliver” or whatever it is…UNTIL I am holding the ball…then the indicator disappears, and only the one on my goal that says “Defend” is visible.

Is it supposed to be that way?..am I doing something wrong?
Should I not be able to grab the ball, look around, and see an icon directing me where to go?

Another issue:
FORGEBALL

I am attempting a forgeball variant, as per the instructions given in the Certain Affinity video, and in their video, the “Ball” is clearly shown with an icon above it that says “Ball”…I believe they use a Golf Ball…

Tried it- didn’t work.
The goals are labelled, the ball is not…yet the ball still scores points if you can get it in the goal…

Can this be fixed?

ALL I WANT IS MY LABELS TO SHOW UP ON SCREEN THE WAY I LABEL THEM!!!

Help?

I found this issue when testing by myself. Since there is no opposing team, it registers that they don’t have a goal.

Once again,right when I think 343i is delivering me what I’ve been wanting, instead they deliver ALMOST what I want.

I am disappoint.

> Once again,right when I think 343i is delivering me what I’ve been wanting, instead they deliver ALMOST what I want.
>
> I am disappoint.

I wouldn’t say they failed to deliver. This happens with virtually ALL objective gametypes. The only exceptions are KOTH and Oddball, since those are neutral spawning objectives.