Ricochet "Goal!"

I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?

Nah. Combines too many different sports sayings.
The way announcer says it, with such passion, makes me feel good.
If he were to say something like that, I would throw up.

That was the point to make it ridonculous and fun.

The way Steitzer’s voice said “Ricochet” sounded so ill for some reason XD

> I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?

That word is a big overkill. It’s fine how it is. It’s suitable for this “sports” game.

> I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?

Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.

I should get a Vine account before I do that.

> > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
>
> Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
>
> I should get a Vine account before I do that.

Please do.
Bravo yelling “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” on a vine would make my day.
Make sure he drags out the ‘ONE’.

> > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
>
> Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
>
> I should get a Vine account before I do that.

I’m ready when you’re ready.

*Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.

> > > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
> >
> > Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
> >
> > I should get a Vine account before I do that.
>
> I’m ready when you’re ready.
>
> *Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.

So will you be hosting the global ricochet championship? :wink:

> > > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
> >
> > Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
> >
>
>
> *Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.

Let’s see if you can out-do the camel from the Geico commercial.
Then I’ll be impressed.
:slight_smile:

> >
> >
>
>

What is your going rate right now? I have two power bars and a half eaten bag of Swedish Fish I’m willing to part with to make this happen.

> > > > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
> > >
> > > Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
> > >
> > > I should get a Vine account before I do that.
> >
> > I’m ready when you’re ready.
> >
> > *Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.
>
> What is your going rate right now? I have two power bars and a half eaten bag of Swedish Fish I’m willing to part with to make this happen.

This will do. Please place these goods on my desk when you have a moment. Also,

> This will do. Please place these goods on my desk when you have a moment. Also,
>
> Vine

It seems my sides have now entered the stratosphere.

How about “Skullduggery!”

> > > > > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
> > > >
> > > > Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
> > > >
> > > > I should get a Vine account before I do that.
> > >
> > > I’m ready when you’re ready.
> > >
> > > *Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.
> >
> > What is your going rate right now? I have two power bars and a half eaten bag of Swedish Fish I’m willing to part with to make this happen.
>
> This will do. Please place these goods on my desk when you have a moment. Also,
>
> Vine

This is the best thing to happen

> What is your going rate right now? I have two power bars and a half eaten bag of Swedish Fish I’m willing to part with to make this happen.

I fell asleep and woke up with a Swedish Fish stuck to my back once. Wait what are we talking about?

> The way Steitzer’s voice said “Ricochet” sounded so ill for some reason XD

I noticed that, too. Does anyone else pronounce it Reek-a-shay? Is that a regional dialect?

I feel I should now contribute to the Swedish fish fund… totally worth it.

deleted

generally love it when 343 comment on things like this and stuff, so funny, bet working with them is a right laugh! :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > > I think that 343i should be more original with their own goal word. Maybe something like “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE”. What do you all think?
> > > >
> > > > Bravo’s been practicing and has perfected his impression of the announcer saying Ricochet. I’ll ask him to try “HOMEDUNKRUNINONE” next.
> > > >
> > > > I should get a Vine account before I do that.
> > >
> > > I’m ready when you’re ready.
> > >
> > > *Please note that this would need to fall under my typical V/O work and would be subject to my normal going rate. Because this word is extra long and hard to say, I may charge more.
> >
> > What is your going rate right now? I have two power bars and a half eaten bag of Swedish Fish I’m willing to part with to make this happen.
>
>
> Vine

PRAISE 343I
PRAISE MS.

that was good