Ricochet and Race CSR Combination Problem

What happened here? Ricochet took on our Race’s CSR. My Race was only a 29 and wasn’t implemented on Halotracker yet. Now I go look, and it says Ricochet twice. So I have Ricochet as a 39, and another as a 29. I played Ricochet, and in my game history it shows as a 29. What happened? It’s hard enough to rank up, and now I’m dropped 10 ranks because something stupid happened with CSR assignment on the backend.

Edit: Just checked today, and NOW it shows Race as a separate CSR, but my Ricochet is still permanently reduced in rank. That’s pretty crap if you ask me.

Thanks for posting about this issue. We’ve confirmed that there was an issue with Race / Ricochet CSRs, and are currently investigating.

> Thanks for posting about this issue. We’ve confirmed that there was an issue with Race / Ricochet CSRs, and are currently investigating.

I found out it’s easily exploitable, albeit unintentionally. Playing Race will affect BOTH Race and Ricochet’s CSRs by making your Ricochet CSR the same as your Race’s… However a game of Ricochet must be played in order to update.

This explains why a lot of people dropped massively in Ricochet all at once; it took on their current Race CSR. It works the other way too. I can go from a 36 in Ricochet to a 50 in 1 game if I go get my 50 in Race and play 1 game of Ricochet afterwards.

I’m unsure if leveling up in Ricochet will affect Race’s CSR, but I strongly assume it would with how it’s behaving. CSR values are being shared between the 2 playlists. Simple.