Rick and Morty Skin anybody?

Imgur
Imgur
I’m sure you guys can see something familiar

A little bit offtopic:
Do you know the Rick ans Morty easteregg on Riptide?

The MrMeesekes cube in one of the glass containers.Edit:I dont think it will happen do the copyright.

> 2535408730995228;2:
> A little bit offtopic:
> Do you know the Rick ans Morty easteregg on Riptide?
> The MrMeesekes xube in one of the glass containers.

No idea, I’ll check it out

Interesting.

I’d prefer a Rick and Morty Warzone voice pack to be honest.

“Okay burp Spartan, ya gotta burp get the Armory. Just gotta go in there, shoot some guys, and just burp get the Armory for points and whatever.”

> 2533274812652989;5:
> I’d prefer a Rick and Morty Warzone voice pack to be honest.
>
> “Okay burp Spartan, ya gotta burp get the Armory. Just gotta go in there, shoot some guys, and just burp get the Armory for points and whatever.”

This is made extra amusing if I try to actually picture Dr. Halsey saying, what you just said. :wink:

> 2533274812652989;5:
>
> “Okay burp Spartan, ya gotta burp get the Armory. Just gotta go in there, shoot some guys, and just burp get the Armory for points and whatever.”

I love this. I just looked crazy chuckling over it.

> 2533274818737568;7:
> > 2533274812652989;5:
> > I’d prefer a Rick and Morty Warzone voice pack to be honest.
> >
> > “Okay burp Spartan, ya gotta burp get the Armory. Just gotta go in there, shoot some guys, and just burp get the Armory for points and whatever.”
>
> I love this. I just looked crazy chuckling over it.

:v rick and morty in a forum of halo :v

I mean they could do a Mr Meeseeks obscure skin, I mean it’s just a box and some blue creatures. I think Adult Swim would would love the inclusion of it. But I doubt it will ever come to be.

that’ll never be a thing, although that could be made in forge but yet again that will never be a thing and I think that 343 will ever make that a thing.

I’d rather it not. If you add a skin for one fanbase I’m sure there will be plenty others begging to get their skin in the game. Not to mention copyright issues. Lets just stick with Halo stuff for now.

> 2533274812652989;5:
>

That’d be amazing and maybe you can choose whether it was both or just one so If it was both and say for example you died via a grunt Rick would laugh and Morty would say something like “oh don’t laugh Rick, they they tried their best and them little guys are scary, and I mean have you seen them they run at people with grenades that’s scary”

> 2533274950162674;12:
> I’d rather it not. If you add a skin for one fanbase I’m sure there will be plenty others begging to get their skin in the game. Not to mention copyright issues. Lets just stick with Halo stuff for now.

Well they made a Mr.Meekseeks easter egg