Rhino Emblem?

I saw this guy tonight with a Rhino emblem. It looked like the emblem you get when you join the purple team, but it was his permanent background emblem. How? =

So far the only known way to get any of the team emblems is through modding. Who knows if they are legitimately obtainable.

I’d love it if they were legitimately obtainable (Love the cougar and T-Rex emblems), but I think Cheese Potatoe is right in that they can’t be obtained by normal means :frowning:

One dead giveaway that they’re not meant to be used by players as personal emblems, is that the team emblems are composed of three colors rather than two. If you see people with a team emblem, like the rhino, just report them for system tampering.

Which game was it exactly? The only thing that I could think of that might have a resemblance is to have unicorn foreground (toggled to have no horn) over one of the two star backgrounds.

> So far the only known way to get any of the team emblems is through modding. Who knows if they are legitimately obtainable.

Which completely sucks. The team emblems look great and even better than most of the current ones.

I wish i could have the shark emblem :3

All team emblem such as shark,stingray,t-rex etc are all 343 exclusives. If you mod an account to unlock everything you can have it, but you cant play online ofcourse, unless you want to be banned.

I find it funny because the mascot emblems actually look better than the normal emblems in Halo 4.

> <mark>All team emblem such as shark,stingray,t-rex etc are all 343 exclusives.</mark> If you mod an account to unlock everything you can have it, but you cant play online ofcourse, unless you want to be banned.

Where’s your source for this?

I saw a guy yesterday with the standoff stance, who was only SR 23. Modding garbage.

> > <mark>All team emblem such as shark,stingray,t-rex etc are all 343 exclusives.</mark> If you mod an account to unlock everything you can have it, but you cant play online ofcourse, unless you want to be banned.
>
> Where’s your source for this?

People have done it. You can probably find some videos of it on YouTube

> I find it funny because the mascot emblems actually look better than the normal emblems in Halo 4.

I find it funny that you say that since quite a lot of them were in previous halo games.

As others have stated, the emblems used for Halo 4’s teams are only available to players through modding. If you see someone using one of these emblems, please File a Complaint on them using the Xbox system menus.